What should I get my girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by 40oz and chronic, Jun 2, 2006.

1. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

today is her last day before she has to go to Oklahoma for the summer. and i want to give her something(other than sex. the problem is i dont know what exactly she would like. i just want to give her somthing perfect so that she would still remember me when shes gone. mabye a necklas? i dont know about jewlry because im not that big on money at the moment. so yea i need to go to school right now. comment please and i will be back =) thanks

2. american_gstar

american_gstar Member

buy something gold perhaps, golden ring, golden necklage, or something with sentimental value. an friends ''ring'' or an necklace with a heart

3. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

She would really like a pearl necklace

4. TheMechanic

TheMechanic The chicken LUVER!

Which Kind??

LOL!

5. Anastazija

Anastazija Member

Doesnt matter what youll give and how much money youll spend. ust give her something with love, she will apriciate that!
    How long wont you see her? If it is something like 2 months or something, give her only one necklas, not golden. Also, make sure she have many picteurs of you and promise her to stay in touch and call her as often as you can.
    If she is staying longer - buy her golden neckles, CD with love songs and some book. Again - stay in touch with her. That is the most important.
    Good luck

6. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

A picture of both of you together. It may sound cheesy but at least its cheap.

7. theuserwithoutaname

theuserwithoutaname Member

That always works

8. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

Mix CD/tape, pictures of you two, chocolate, kisses, hugs, love.

9. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

i like the necklace idea
    'round here, there's a place called the beadhive.. you can basically design your own necklace for a fairly low cost (just the beads n wire n clasp)
    You could check something like that out, if you have the time
    or a cheap necklace, but pretty... just something to remind her of you, doesn't have to be expensive

10. Anastazija

Anastazija Member

And do you have idea what to give to my boyfriend before I go? I really dont know what present to give a guy:(
    We have many picteurs together, many gifts, carts with messages etc but before I go, I only know trhat Ill give him bottle with parfumed water (Thank you Kinky Ramona * ) and neckles with semi precious stone (onyx) just to make myself sure he will have something mine (material) all the time.
    Something special. Something that will assure me, he will dream of me all the time:)

11. Anastazija

Anastazija Member

Oh, come on guys?!
    What would you like as a present from your gf?

12. aesther

aesther Member

well, for one thing

i'd like some crazy passionate hot loving unforgettable unendable tiring steamy sex

then, lots of time spent together and some pretty things to remember each other by

and also the intent to keep in touch :)

13. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

A friend of mine's at the time long disctance girlfriend (he lived in ky, she lived in Manaus, Brazil... They aren't going out anymore but it has NOTHING to do with the presant, hahaha) on Valentines day sent him a carepackage, one of the things enclosed was a heart shaped pillow she had sprayed her perfume on. I think that was REALLY sweet, and had it been me, I would have really loved it because it could give a sense of closeness... I would probably wind up conastantly hugging and smelling the pillow, though, and become unproductive, hahaha. But I would suggest something like that.

14. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Wax from candles burned w/her...

15. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Well, you know, you could get him a nice watch (I don't mean necessarily an expensive one)-tell him that every time he looks at the watch, it's time to call you!:p I had a watch that my old girlfriend bought me for my birthday, and it finally quit running, but it always reminded me of her.

16. denimstar

denimstar edge of darkness

I like jewelry, key rings whatever it may be initialed or a special saying between the 2 of you.