what should i do to my hair?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by FunkyPhreshMama, May 8, 2004.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

wel i fawked it up major, i do it myself all the time and it usually looks kick ass but i bleached my hair and now it is BANANA hahahaha I love that word but not the hair color. i am thinking maybe dreads since it is pine straw like and they wold hold better with this texture than my previous texture =)

i usually stick with pink purple black or red but i figured id go a lil crazy and i guess my hair didnt wanna cooperate this time.

any ideas besides shaving my head, i am not a big fan of that one....

2. Velouria

Velouria Member

Well you could always go to a salon and get it fixed.

3. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

dread it!!

4. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i hope this doesnt sound rude or mean cuz it isnt but if i had money to go to a salon i woldnt have been doin it myself in the first place ;) and i am cheap HAHA

anywhoo my mommy is gonna get it fixed for me so i wont look like a banana :) i am gonna get it bleached marilyn monroe style i think.........

5. Velouria

Velouria Member

Nah that wasn't rude, I understand...just offering some advice. I have the option of going to a salon b/c I live with my parents, but I dye my hair from a box sometimes anyway. It doesn't hurt anything, and you can do it whenever you want since you don't have to worry about making an appointment.

6. HersheDog_BananaCat

HersheDog_BananaCat Member

dread it..or cut it a bit and use G.R.O.W. oils and such its really good if your hair feels like a rubber band.

7. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

Yes! Dread it! Either that or baby it, like use the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle stuff (it conditions).

8. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

okie you guys my mommie felt bad for me and helped me out this time, took me to a salon and the lady made it blonde with purple highlites :) i figured if i did the dreadies again they wold just stick up all funny like the ones i had before

the blonde i got was out of a box, so i will not use anything from a box in the future LOL

9. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

10. Tamee

Tamee naked

dread jewelry? cool. my hair's too short to dread it. but I love it. thinking of getting it cut even shorter

11. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i have ocd when it comes to cutting my hair, even if i try to grow it out something in my head makes me cut it shorter and short LOL its a short layerd shaggy bob kinda thing now. hangs just below my ears i guess ya could call it a pixie cut i dunno, the back of my neck was cold for two days after i got it cut like it was in shock from not having hair on it HAHA

12. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

mohawk it and dye it a metallic colour

13. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

right now i have it all seperated with rubber bands and i have had a wool hat on all day HAHAHAHA seeing if it wants to lock its damn self up.............. LOL