what posters are in your room?

Discussion in 'Home Decor and Household Tips' started by marysoul, Dec 29, 2008.

1. marysoul

marysoul Member

I have alot of jackolanterns in my room a "peas on earth" poster,im thinking about getting a bunch of posters of galaxies and stuff to put on my ceiling.that would blow my mind

2. Sounds real cool

I just got an Alex Grey calendar for 2009, pretty neat..

I also made a HUGE Buddha wall poster with a small image I found online and using http://www.blockposters.com/ to blow it up on a bunch of sheets of paper, it's BIG

3. atla23

atla23 Member

galaxies sound pretty awesome, i had a bunch of basketball and michael jordan posters up at one point. Im thinking about taking a few back to my dorm room, oh and my haul ass poster.

4. marysoul

marysoul Member

im outside right now i like to see things in the clouds unless im having a bad day then i see crazy shit(stuff)im trying to stop cussing as much

5. WannaLearnSomething

WannaLearnSomething Member

A 15 year old poster of a lion.

6. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

i don't have any posters, as i pretty much prefer my walls bare, aside from a bulletin board, a picture of my best friend, a paint-by-number i painted with my friend and a dream catcher.

7. Delfynasa

Delfynasa Member

a couple posters of seals, a halloween cat my my bought
    me when I was little, lots of Goddesses,Qui Gon, some more
    Goddesses, a Beatles calendar, a freebie scenery calendar,
    and a poster I bought in college of this cool lady in pink by
    a big tree with pegasuses pegasi? flying behind her....
    oh and some pictures of cougars....
    and some Elfy things.....glow in the dark stars on the
    ceiling...
    hugs
    galaxies sound really cool:)
    bb
    Delfynasa

8. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

The Ataris (really old), Two Ramones, Buzzcocks, Bumbershoot, The Lonely H, "sold", and a bunch of picures and whatnot on boards.

9. wally m

wally m 14

A spiderman from 1966 and a Santana one from 1969

10. splashingrainbowmoonbeam

splashingrainbowmoonbeam Member

Heres the one on my main wall behind my bed
    I just repainted this wall scarlet :)
    [​IMG]

and these are the posters that im going to put up this weekend
    i just havent gotten around to putting them up yet :)

[​IMG]
    the small sepia doors poster, the human be-in poster, and the pink floyd/who poster im going to put in frames, but jsut havent bought them yet.
    im just going to put them on each wall of my room

i still need to buy a jimi hendrix, bob dylan, and led zeppelin poster
    those are the main ones i want.
    if i find the right one, i'd also like a janis joplin, stevie ray vaughn, ccr or rolling stones

i think it'd also be pretty cool to blow up one of my drawings and have it framed onto my wall like this one a drew (but im still not finished with it)
    [​IMG]
    or
    [​IMG]

it'd be pretty cool to hear some feedback on what you guys think or any suggestions :)
    also plan on buying some vintage records (some of which i already have) and framing them or simply just putting them on my walls. so far im feeling great about my room and i hope you love it as much as i do :)

xo Amanda

11. GreenPeace13

GreenPeace13 Member

I have some cool ones...
    I have two bob marley posters. One is a mosaic poster and the other one is of him smoking a spliff. then i have a "make art not war" poster
    one of jim morrison, one of captain jack sparrow
    I enjoy my collection of posters

12. Dragonvine

Dragonvine I do Glass

Iiiii gawts:
    Bunny Suicides
    A fantasy digi print from a maganzine
    An Angel Sanctuary Image I drew
    Piece of spontaneous artwork from college
    Top of a sketchers shoe box
    Pic of Einstein counting on his fingers (some people don't appreciate the humour of this!!)
    A postcard my Mum got me from Aus, its all shiny and has a pretty dragon on it :)
    A pic of one of Anish Kapoor's early pieces, my fave
    A print of Salvador Dali's "The temptation of St. Antony"
    A Garfield poster, showing each day of the week with a different expression then at sundat it says "Life is a beach", awesome ^^
    A sticker from bass drum from my old school with Joey Jordison on it. My sisters took it from the school for me ^^
    A large painting of a white rose
    A silly doodle, A woman with wings and wavy long black hair
    A pic of a really awesome tattoo artist I found in a magazine, she has pink dreads and wears such awesome colours xD
    THEN I have a board (well... a piece of A2 paper) covered in things I've collected, nice little pictures, the tatty teddy pics from my 18th birthday cake box, a picture of Ford's "DogBot", a dream catcher the janitor from my junior school made me (and the whole class) when we left in year 6, old shopping lists, pictures of family, timetables, calendars, pictures I've painted of Winne the Pooh/Tigger and Garfield <3, and finally an article about "HMS Apocolypse".
    Oh, and A poster of a pouncing tiger over my bed, and a Reaper on an awesome horse also over my bed :)
    I also have a poster of Kelly Brook hiding away (I hide it whenever mum comes to pick me up from uni xD)

So yea... I have a load of stuFF on my walls :D Doesn't fell like home otherwise :) To add to the homelyness I also have shelves and various surfaces filled with little momentoes and little decorative things xD

13. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

splashingrainbowmoonbeam - that wall is such a nice shade of red, i love it =D and your bed looks really big and comfy! and i really like your 'peace' drawing - i think itd look good on a t-shirt or something similar, youre really talented (wish i could draw like that)

as for whats on my walls.. the biggest wall is just a less than jake poster, and then loads of photos of friends & family, and pics from when i went to london and cornwall etc. t'other wall is my calendar and notes and whatever wall.. its quite dull, but its homely and i like it. i like to be organised and know what im doing months down the road, so i dont really have room for posters on that wall. and thennnnn under my wall cupboard ive got gig posters.. sonic boom six, farse, consumed etc

14. sarah-jane

sarah-jane Member

i have a realy cool one of jim morrison! he was awsome!!!!

15. PeaceJunky

PeaceJunky Member

ive got bob marley, lennon, blacklight peace poster, and some supper trippy pattern thing, and a bunch of little pictures of family and nature stuff!

16. Nova?!

Nova?! The Walrus

i have 6 Motley Crue Posters. Iron Maiden. Pink Floyd. a 3D Abbey Road poster with John, Paul, Ringo and George's individual pictures beside it(pictures from the White Album). I have a Led Zeppelin flag thin. the movie Poster for both GrindHouse and Rocky horror Picture Show. a "Give peace a chance" with a bunch of lil pictures of people holding up peace signs. and a trippy peace poster. As well as a Canvas picture of John Lennon.

17. xhippykid

xhippykid Member

I have about 10 Phish, Panic, and Dead posters framed from the shows I've been to with the ticket stubs.