What OxyCottin Do?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by BlackPower, Apr 8, 2007.

1. BlackPower

BlackPower Member

Hello i have been curious, why do people take oxycottin. do you just feel calm, or do u feel high? please tell me bcuz i have been curious why this is becoming such a big drug choice.

And how much do you take

2. unreallife

unreallife Member

never taken it but its an opiate so probly more or less like a opium/herion high

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

OxyCoNtin

4. ryan_pills

ryan_pills Member

Ya I Have Snorrted Allot Of It, It Gives You A Real Great High And Just Stones , Its Make You Feel Great And Makes Everything Seem Ok

5. 92B

92B Member

It's a narcotic, and a strong one. Honestly, I'd rather eat five or six hydros.

6. Tainted

Tainted Member

Opiate... Makes you feel really good, almost complete body high. It's not subtle, but it's not necc. THAT strong (alot of other drugs make you feel more FUCKED up) Don't get me wrong though, it's still a fun high, alotta people get addicted to it so there's def. something there that people really like. Be careful (sporadic use won't get you addicted, but just watch your use).

Dosage ranges from person to person. Start with 15-20mg and work your way up till you feel good (if you start getting naseous or throw up, stop) My girl needs 20mg to get FUCKED UP while I would need 60mg to get a good high. Most people need 30-40mg for a decent high.

7. 92B

92B Member

My first oxy was an 80 :), more euphoria than the 100 morphs I had.