What OPIATES are you ON RIGHT NOW?? Part 5

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by BottleFED, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Hopefully not a continuation of where the last one left off. Im currently on 20MGs od Opana ER, snorted of course........:2thumbsup:

2. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

lol bottle, u werent joking, ahahhhahhaahh oral-30mg roxys, 700mg soma . nose-combo lines of one 15mg roxi and a 20mg opanaklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklklkl kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

3. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Oh. So Part 5 is here! Good to see. I am about to take my w/d ridding dose of 4 mg Suboxone film. A little later than usual, today, but I am trying to see if I can spread the doses out as long as feasible.

4. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

That would be a major accomplishment in my eyes if you can successfully do that. If I went to bed at same time every night it might be easier for me to do it, but unfortunately, being on these meds dont allow for that without help from Mr Trazedone.....

5. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

sent u an PM with my email, gotta run out to my kids football party, ill check for them when i get home!!!!

6. etkearne

Yeah. The opes can surely disrupt sleep.

As I have mentioned, I have Bipolar Schizoaffective Disorder, so I take like 3 other (non-opioid) medications. Luckily, the one, Zyprexa (an atypical-antipsychotic- not as bad as it sounds!), is an unbelievably powerful sleep-aid, although that is not its primary intent. So, I usually take that at around 7:00 p.m., and by 9:00 p.m., I am so tired from the Zyprexa that I go to sleep within the following hour, even though I [probably] took my afternoon dose of Suboxone (usually 4mg, but I am seeming to be able to get it down to 2mg!) at only 5:30 p.m. or so.

To the outside observer, it definitely looks like my life is ran by pharmaceutical agents, but, in all honesty, I don't feel like I am 'drugged' all of the time. The alternative (ie: being severely mentally ill or in severe opioid w/d) is a far worse (and more dangerous) alternative. So, despite this site being mainly "anti-establishement-medicine", I have no shame in stating my full slew of meds. that I take. It is simply my educated choice. I have tried to go without them (both the psych meds and opioids- IMO opioids are psych meds...), and the results are terrifying.

Sorry for the rambling, but, well... that is to be expected here in the "What opioids are you on RIGHT NOW" thread!

Hope that helps clear up my somewhat mysterious situation. Ask any more questions if you have them. I am an open book.

7. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

120mg Of MS+ 32mg Of Dillys!!!!

8. etkearne

Only 2mg of Suboxone. I am trying to lower my dose, like I mentioned, so today I am trying out 2mg at 12:30-1:00 pm and then 4mg at like 5:30 pm. I'll let you know how it went/is going later on after the second dose!

9. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

7 10mg Vikes and 1 0.5mg Xannie. :sunny:

10. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

35mg Opana ER and 25mg of MS Contin, bedtime.........later Peeps ^5

11. etkearne

I seem to be doing fine cutting back my Suboxone dose from 8 to 6mg per day. I am trying to take it more as a low-dose (ideally like 2-3mg per day) maintenance med and then bump the dose to 8mg just once a week or so for special sessions. We'll see what I can do over time. I am not rushing it though!

12. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

thats great to hear ETK. I have run out of opana, so I am on MS Contin only at the moment. Thank goodness I had alot left. Im on about 420MGs per day, spacing it out between a couple via oral and one via Plugging. This stuff does absolutely nothing orally but it does keep me from getting sick and yesterday it had me nodding for a bit, that surprised the hell out of me. I have refill on the 1st and one on the 10th so not much longer....

13. etkearne

Ugh. I feel your pain (emotionally that is). It is never a fun time of the month between depleting your stash and "Refill Day." My two CII/CIII drugs are Ritalin/Concerta and of course Suboxone, so, like you alternate with MS and Opana, I have to modulate which drug I tend to favor depending on the time of the month. Luckily, right now, I have a plentiful amount of both, so my mind is at ease. I can function most effectively since I reap the benefits of the Suboxone but don't suffer severe fatigue because of the Ritalin. The combined antidepressant effect (which of course is my goal) is highest when both meds can be used at moderate levels.

14. mistadub

mistadub Guest

15 mg morphine :( so so sober

15. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

180mg Of Ms Contin !!!!

16. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

lol, dagger!!!!!! hate those days!!!!

17. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

RELOADED THEN UPLOADED.........Wide Grin on da face....:chillpill::2thumbsup::chillpill:

18. etkearne

I had a really nice opioid day today. I have been limiting my daily use like I mentioned, but today I knew that I was craving a higher dose. So I took 6mg of my Suboxonecall at once. Boy, I was rewarded. It struck me as way stronger than 6mg would have been a month ago (due to cutting back daily AND taking my Magnesium supplement). I feel refreshed, calm, intellectually sharp, and free of cravings all together. I think this "plan" I am trying out might work out good for me. Tomorrow I'll probably just take 3-4 mg.

I hope everyone can get their scripts for their more effective meds (Opana over M.S.) soon. I feel your pain when a tolerant person has to use 15mg M.S.

19. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Endogenous ones.

20. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Good for you ETK, its nice when that happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.