WHAT OPIATE ARE YOU ON RIGHT NOW? Pt. 3

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kil0, Jul 9, 2009.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

The other one is pretty big already, and I was gonna post this thread in it but since its already 23 pages long, and I have something I want to say to our members, I might as well just start part 3 of this epic thread series eventually meant to make a book or an archive out of.

So gonna start it off, on what opiates Im on as I type this.

I didnt wild out tonight like I did 2 nights ago, but I dosed up a lil bit tonight.

• 3mg of xanax
    • bout 75mg of heroin
    • and a jblunt of that douhja...-=-...(a jblunt is Miami slang for either rolling a big ass joint as big or bigger than a blunt which is the everyday usual. Sometimes we twist a slim outer leaf from a mini dutch around the joint.)
    feelin pretty good.

yo heroin is the shit. So cheap, gets me where I wanna go every single time, and I only use small amounts in moderation; the logical advantages are overwhelming.

2. AMD64MM

AMD64MM Member

25mg of oxy. so much better than 20mg, like 10x better :D also I haven't done any for about 2 weeks, so it's more intense without the tolerance as high.

3. StonedAge

StonedAge Member

20mgs methadone... finally i can post here

4. Akenes

Akenes Member

At work, but it's a Friday and I got a weekend of carnage coming up, so I did something I only *occasionally* do and smoked a tiny bit of dope before coming in to work. Getting some stuff done, feeling chilled and productive.

Totally agree with you on the dope, kil0. Haven't smoked a blunt in a whiiiile, Phillies are pretty expensive over here and I only like using them.

5. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

Endorphins
    Enkephalins
    Dynorphins
    Endomorphins

I am fucked up... I don't feel to good though...

6. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

16mg dilaudid up the nose. just coming down from it, getting ready to redose soon.

7. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I got the very last of my bag of dope, but Im gonna save it for tomorrow. Damn I been wanting to try dillies for a while now, I only came across them once and it was the 2mg ones and the bitch was taxing too much, so I just bought oxy.

8. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

8gs of Heroin. FEelin Niiiiiiceeeee

9. Akenes

Akenes Member

8 g's?!

Had a few hits myself, chillin weekend :D

10. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

damn for real. Isnt 8grams above the OD level? I thought you woulda stopped breathing way before.

anyways, just swallowed 3mg of xanax, and about to kill my bag of dope.

This is the first time in months that I dose up during the day, for some reason I love opiates right before bed. But its 1PM here in Miami, and Im about to do some lines of good ass H. Damn, I need 2 get more, heroin is the best. a $60 bag lasts me like 2 weeks, with $60, I can get 3 OC80s, which I can use to get high 2-3 times. damn yo, as long as I got the hook-up for dope, I dont think Im capping another OC for a while, unless they were to dramatically drop in price..

11. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

K,

I feel ya on the dope vs OC thing, the only reason I end up blowin OC's and Dillies all the time is because I get scripts for them. If I didn't have those I'd be looking for a good dope connection. Actually, I'm still looking for dope because I have yet to really try some good H. I've blown a couple lines way back a few years ago but I didn't know what I was doing (I was in London with some skeezy Brits and I was already off the planet from smoking some crazy Thai hash so the H didn't really do that much for me except put me to sleep).

Anyway I honestly don't know anyone who buys dope so I have no way of getting a connection. I know some people who sell pharms on occasion, but they have small quantities and charge exorbitant prices so i'd rather just keep my scripts and enjoy.

Here's what they gave me when I was discharged from the hospital (these are meant to last me 15 days)

30x OC 60's
    40x OC 40's
    60x IR Oxycodone 5mg
    60x Dilaudid 8mg's

All that, for two weeks. Yeah, I'm basically in heaven, especially cause my docs said I should wait a week or so before I go back to work so I'm just chillin out and blowing lines.

Only thing I miss is my IV line because it was so easy for me to make up a 6mg or 8mg hit of dilaudid and inject it through my IV, took me less than 20 minutes and I was golden. Now, even though I have all the equiptment to mainline some dilaudid (syringes etc), I've tried like 10 goddamn times and I can't get it right. Plus dilaudid doesn't dissolve that well in just 1ml of water, you need like 3 or 4ml at least and my syringes only hold 1ml and thats the biggest you can buy. So I would need to inject myself like 3 times with those to get just one 8mg hit. Am I just totally retarded? is there a better way to do this that what I'm doing? Alright, enough.

Peace,

-V

12. reefer118

reefer118 Member

if you dont mind me asking, what kind of medical condition do you have to get prescribed all of that??

13. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

You guys are lucky. There is not dope around these parts :'(

I have never even seen heroin...

14. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

I have genetic disorder called Cystic Fibrosis which has the potential to fuck up any system in your body but usually only affects the lungs and the digestive system. I also have a rare condition that causes severe joint pain that is non-malignant (meaning my joints aren't deteriorating, they just cause me some godawful pain and prevent me from working or even standing when it is at its worst.) and mostly affects my hips and lower spine, sometimes also my knees.

To be fair, I have been on a chronic pain regimen for over 2 years now, so my tolerance has increased, and they have documentation as to that fact. And I was just in the hospital for 3 weeks which means they were able to observe me and see what my pain was like. My typical prescriptions is just the oxycodone meds, not the hydromorphone (dilaudid). I got the Dilaudid for the chest, back, and neck pain I have from coughing so hard from my lung infection that I was just being treated for in the hospital.

-V

15. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Fuck Yeah just re'd-upped on about half g of that boy, and omg this bag was even bigger than last time. and it was just ONE huge rock, last time it was rocked up as well but in several small rocks.

DALE, bout to do a nice big line right now!

16. Miasma

Miasma Member

A HUGE fucking line of opana.

17. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

damn v that sucks

0mg ive been chillin out with it thats why im never on here

18. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I need to slow down as well, I've been doing H every other day for like a week or a week n a half.

But at the same time I dont do a lot, 3-4 mini lines of it, less than 100mg/0.1g, and it gets me flying. and its so cheap, and my hook-up actyally has very decent product. I got banged up last night so none for me today.

But I do wanna do it one of these days and mix it with poppy tea, I havent drank that shit in a few weeks and I still got pods left.

19. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Yeah, I think you said something about that earlier right V? How is that treating you right now anyways? Vs. when you told me a week ago?

20. yangiskon

yangiskon Member

The only opiate you need is Heroin. Hands down.

Xannex is not an opiate, its a benzo. duh.