What not to do in this situation:

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by ArgScalawag, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Loca Vixen 420

Loca Vixen 420 Member

So basically what it sums up to is the world is filled with sick revengeful gloting stinkers, Cool. Hey i never knew about the "courtesy flush" I may use it. I tend not to use rest rooms cuz of the sick revengeful stinkers unless i happen to have a gas mask, i just figured since i get caught in the situation when i have to use a public bathroom that not knowing of this courtesy flush and never using it for yrs, why should i start? why not just add to the world full of stinkers n let them suffer a lil too.

2. Loca Vixen 420

Loca Vixen 420 Member

I will use the courtesy flush this morning in my bathroom to test it out lol, if i like it i will proceed to use it elsewhere and spread the word of this great courtesy flush to save public bathrooms EVERYWHERE!! I will even write it in the public bathrooms behind the stall. "PLEASE BE KIND, WIPE YOUR BEHIND, WITH THE TP AND NOT THE SEAT AND THOU SHALL NOT FORGET TO USE COURTESY FLUSH"

3. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

The courtesy flush really only needs to be used based on the size of the restroom and how populated it is. For example, in a library that has 15 stalls it may not be necessary, especially if no one else is in the restroom. But at school, my favorite restroom to use has three stalls, and it is a must in there due to its small square footage.

And I like the saying:
    Please Be Kind And Avoid The Slush
    Provide Us All With A Courtesy Flush

4. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Hell no I'm all about marking my territory. Besides, if I used the courtesy flush how would the other members of my tribe know I was there.

5. Loca Vixen 420

Loca Vixen 420 Member

LMAO, I don't even know what to say to that. Nice job on making me speechless

6. ArgScalawag

ArgScalawag Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Loca Vixen 420
    Hey since you carry you own tp around, did you know about this so called courtesy flush and do you use it too or are you all for the revenge of paying the "stinkers" back along with me? lol

Hell no I'm all about marking my territory. Besides, if I used the courtesy flush how would the other members of my tribe know I was there.

Just a thought on this:
    How would you be marking your territory? Do you poop all over the stall? The smell of poop, for the most part, doesn't vary in scent. Poop is poop. You've already flushed the evidence >hopefully< and if you didnt, then some1 will..so how then would your "tribe" know that you were there? When they walk in, all they smell is the horrible oder you've left wafting in the room. To them it's just another stinker, no?

7. Moro

Moro Member

lmfao! man, this is the funniest thread I've ever read!
    I think public bathrooms should have those little spray cans to freshen the air.
    I had a bathroom experience earlier this week, although it was no where near as funny as those last ones.
    I was at work, on my ten minute break and I had to take a dump, and when ya gotta go ya gotta go, but... well, I can't take a dump if there are people in the room. I can pee, sure, but dumping... no.
    So I was in the stall, all ready to do my buisness when I heard the bathroom door open, so I clench.
    This woman seemed to be taking AGES so poor little me is sitting on the toilet wondering how long I have left for my break and when this woman is gonna leave.
    Finally, I just can't take it - I think the other lady was waiting for me to leave so she could take a dump - and we both let it out at the same time. It was nasty, let me tell you that.
    ~Moro

8. ArgScalawag

ArgScalawag Member

LOL! Was there lotsa scary farting noises? Let me tell you..I was at a speech tournament this weekend, and I had the morning shits. I had JUST gotten done using the bathroom...but there was a second wave comming on. So I went to a bathroom on 2nd floor >no1 was there< well I had just sat down on the seat when this lady walked in. I'm not very modest about my pooping, so I just let loose. And man...my farting noises and the liquid shit rocketing outta my ass ECHOED throughout the bathroom, not to mention the sound was maximized. So the lady QUICKLY finished her business and left. I saw her when I got out. She prolly whispered to her friends about my bathroom experience, but I didnt care. I pooped and felt better.

9. Midget

Midget Senior Member

LOL I plug up toilets all the time...:p geez

10. Loca Vixen 420

Loca Vixen 420 Member

I can't even pee in a public bathroom if someone else is in there, too uncomfortable. I can squat and pee infront of everyone outside at a party though lol or stuck in the woods or whatever...anyway...I have no problem making noises to clear a bathroom out just so i can pee in peace and quiet. I can't wait till the day i run into you in a bathroom. You can have it all to yourself or i will wait around and have you tell me a story of some bathroom experience while we create a new one for you.

11. redie*

redie* Member

haha you're such a dork. when you come to philly i'll let you use my bathroom :p can't wait for another bathroom experience!!!

12. Loca Vixen 420

Loca Vixen 420 Member

WAHOO, see i get special bathroom privaleges now. Anyone else wanna offer me their bathroom? I can travel round the world to use PRIVATE bathrooms.

13. ArgScalawag

ArgScalawag Member

Speaking of private bathrooms, one of my brother's friends came over >I hadn't seen him here before< Anyway, we were all gathered around the computer looking at funny stuff and he was right beside me. All of a sudden he just gets up and leaves. I didn't smell anything, but just the action of him suddenly getting up made me ask, "Dude, did you just fart or something?" He nodded his head and laughed. Then he announced that he was going to use the restroom. >I'm sure it was some big secret by now ;รพ< So, not only did he stink up my computer room with his fart-and-run, but also the entire upstairs with his power dump. Needless to say, he departed shorly after he left his gracious gifts.

14. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHH
    oh my god i have been in helpless giggles reading this thread

thank you. thank you for making my day with your tales of toilet trials.

15. Bare Foot Bunny Hugg

Bare Foot Bunny Hugg Member

i hate public bathrooms....i try to avoid them at all costs...

16. Loca Vixen 420

Loca Vixen 420 Member

If i ran around barefoot i would avoid public bathrooms too. You can come with me to philly and we can use redie's bathroom together and have our own barefoot private bathroom experience.