What made me trip?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Primus, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Primus

Primus Member

The pills were green batmans. I took two of them. I took nothing else for 10 days before. At the rave when I took the pills, I only felt slight stimulation, not really like anything else I've taken.

2. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

I'd say it was probably a methamphetamine-containing pill; I know that after binging on similar pills myself that I experienced the same after effect which is known as amphetamine-induced psychosis, causing you to see people that aren't there.

3. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Did you complain of a severe headache or chest pain? I'm grasping at straws here, because not that many pills are given under the tongue. Nitroglycerin is used for angina (a type of chest pain) and is dissolved under the tongue. An old remedy for migraines (and not a good one) is ergotamine. Ergot is also given in a dissovleble pill under the tongue. If you are sensitive enough the ergot can cause trip like symptoms in some people. Having drugs in your system could have made you more sensitive to the effects, but I can't imagine why they would have given your ergot. Ergot dissolvables are usually blue or green, very small and have a "mint" taste to mask the vileness of the ergot. *gag*

4. Maggie Sugar

As far as I can find, Nitroglycerine should not have given you any "trippy" side effects. You can call the hospital and find out what they gave you. Just say you want to be able to tell your MD when you see him for follow up. They should tell you, or your mom, what they gave you.

5. Primus

Primus Member

Actually I was complaining about chest pain.

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yeh hang on a second, as if you woulnd just ask them. anything on these boards are jsut speculations, but if you asked the hospital youd get a precise and exacty answer caus they have to keep a record of it dont they? i mean, dont they even put it on the bill? lol

7. Primus

Primus Member

Its free... health care, so we don't get a bill. They would have it on record though, but what Maggie was talking about sounds about right.

8. luCKYgirl875

luCKYgirl875 Member

ya ive had stuff like that happen to me while on dramamine...

9. Maggie Sugar

Probably the other drugs you took made you sensitive to Nitroglycerine. But, if you are sensitive to it, you want to know about it for the future. Please call the hospital and find out.

And PLEASE Nitro can kill you, it can speed up your heart until it stops, is is NOT A TOY!!!! (So don't get any idea about stealing granpa's nitro, y;all! ;) )