What just happened to me?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by crazysquirrel, Sep 11, 2013.

1. crazysquirrel

crazysquirrel Guest

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum. Consider this my hello to the forum.

So a couple weekends ago I was visiting a friend and one of his friends gave me a couple blotter squares. Done it plenty before so I was like sure, thanks man! It was pretty standard until around 3-4 hours in. I was standing there talking to my buddy and there was a lull in conversation so, being outside, I turned to admire the moon in the clear night sky.

That's when it happened: it was like a bolt of lightning that hit me clear and hard. I honestly do not possess the language to accurately describe what happened but it goes a little like this - the visuals pretty much stopped in an instant; a supremely overwhelming feeling of peace, happiness and love washed through me completely; any anxieties and fears about life and living were completely eradicated, gone; for the first time in my life I felt like I could actually feel the breeze on my skin, the texture of my clothes against me, the smells in the night air - it was so crisp and new feeling. It lasted the rest of the experience though the vizzies did return after about an hour or so. It has actually lasted, not nearly in its fullness, until my writing this. There's no mistaking that something very significant happened that night, for me anyway. I just have no idea what the hell happened and there are literally no words to describe it accurately. Has anyone else ever experienced something like this? If so, can you experience it without the blotter? That'd be incredible if so...

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

maybe this was more LSD than you have taken before? or the "right" amount in the right setting...

i've definitely felt how you described - feeling the breeze on your skin for the first time.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Those descriptions sound fairly similar to some of my experiences with Ecstasy...so sure it can be experienced without the blotter. :mickey:

Some of those descriptors I can relate with LSD as well paricularly the peace and love feelings but I always feel more cosmic with LSD, more of a sense of my body being a vessel and I tend not to be as caught up in the tactile sensations, although it can feel good at times.

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

From what you eloquently describe, it appears to me to be the cornerstone of many human searches, written about particularly often in Buddhism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samādhi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satori

It seems to me like you had an extended moment of really being in the moment :) autopilot turned off, aware of your being, aware of your awareness, aware of your awareness of your awareness, cascading to infinity . . . . LSD is good at bringing you here. You can get there sober as well but the road can be surprisingly unpredictable. You can try hard for years and then suddenly stubbing your toe will do it.

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yeah LSD has a way of allowing you to just be in the NOW. the last time i took some, i had the feeling that time was slowing down to a halt when i was listening to some music. i had the hugest grin plastered to my face as i utterly enjoyed this one, long-lasting moment. i couldn't help but to even laugh out loud at some points due to sheer joy.

6. toon198122

toon198122 Member

It was you puberty your an adult now

7. crazysquirrel

crazysquirrel Guest

I especially appreciate the feedback everyone. Especially the links to Buddhism information. I'm still in amazement that what happened was even possible. :sunny: