What is your type ?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Mysteron, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Normally when I see these type of threads they are normally either in a Guys section or a Girls Section . Which today is too Black or White as there are Trans people to consider . So its a question aimed at everyone of all genders and your sexual orientation doesn't matter either.

If your in a relationship and therefore don't /shouldn't have a type as such then by all means state your type as at the time you were looking for your current partner. The reason for your type selection would also be interesting .

My Mrs - Her type she was looking for was he old "Tall Dark and Handsome " . Well I kind of fulfilled the last 2 parts but not the first as I am only 5ft 10 and a bit . That was the type she always looked for as she is a tall lady herself. She did say she was smitten when she saw me and over looked my lack of height .

Me - My very old type was the petite blonde . Out of 21 partners. 15 fitted this category and this is the type that still are attracted to me this day .I have also dated a professional model who was this type .

Before I met my current partner my taste changed. Yes I still liked blondes but I decided to take a fancy to the taller types . I guess I started a desire for ladies legs and longer the better . I am a legs and bum type guy .

My Mrs fulfilled this criteria with her being 5ft 11 and superb long legs . Ironically the week she asked me out another girl of my old type also asked me out .I chose the taller lady who became my Mrs. We have been together for 30 years and married 23 .

DrRainbow likes this.
  2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My Mrs - Her type she was looking for was a rural cowboy type. I fooled her with my pick up truck and nice ass. (That's it in my avatar) What she got was a city boy who has little interest in anything agricultural.

Me - My type was the big chested narrow waist redhead doting motherly down to earth and highly sexual woman. I got everything I wanted and then some.

Our personalities meshed and we became the best of friends that to this day enjoy each other immensely. The sex part has vanished between us but everything else is still there. We have been together over 40 years and still going strong. We allow or give the blessing to let each other enjoy life in the way that gives us the most enjoyment and pleasure. We do many things together but when either of us wants to enjoy something alone we are free to do so with no explanations or regrets.

3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I've never been crazy about someone who didn't have curly hair.

Prefer athletic body type and individual sense of style.

Honest.

Eric! and Mysteron like this.
  4. Captain Scarlet

That's fantastic. Do you still have a pickup truck ?

5. Captain Scarlet

Been trying to work out that double negative. :) So I guess you like curly hair on people ?

6. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Ha, yeah. I word it that way because it's not like I decided I liked curly hair, and I've dated people without it, but I've just noticed that the men I've been most infatuated with do have it.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Physically I like the Latin/Mediterranean look - tanned skin, brown eyes, dark hair
    Fit and outdoorsy, likes nature
    Shares some common interests with me (music, hobbies, etc)
    Shares similar values and general outlook with me
    Good sense of humor, smart, quirky, kind and caring

YouFreeMe likes this.
  8. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Athletic build, smart, witty, kind, strong

And I married him. I've dated quite a few assholes before my husband, but that said more about me maybe? Once I started respecting myself, I added kindness to my list.

Eric!, Driftrue and KL71 like this.
  9. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Ever so slightly zany, brainy & affectionate I suppose is my type.

10. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Yes I do. If she has a good day and can get up in it she enjoys the ride.

Mysteron likes this.
  11. Strong, mature, kind, smart and street wise

Eric! likes this.
  12. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Bright. In decent shape—enjoys being outdoors. Can keep up with me :). Doesnt take life too seriously. Bonus points for tall.

Eric! likes this.
  13. Rebellious. Strong dislike of authority. Dominant.

14. The best version

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Sorry... I don't recall.

16. One of my favorite songs.

Rahab likes this.
  17. I swear I’ve been listening to that song since I was a little kid

18. Ashleigh706

Ashleigh706 Members

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

desperate.