What is your strangest or most uneasy encounter with creepy crawlies?

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by SportfishingJunkie, Jan 14, 2019.

1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Easy To Answer This One......Pulled Up At A Gate In My Tractor And Normally I Would Climb

Down 3 Steps From The Cab......But This Time I Just Jumped From The Cab......Then I Looked Down

And There Right Where I Was About To Land Was A Big Eastern Brown Snake..:screamcat:....I Then

Proceded To Do What You See In Cartoons......Legs Were A Blur And I Somehow Changed

Direction In Mid Air.....Yes...I Was Running Horizontally....... :D

Cheers Glen.

2. Visexual

Visexual Member

When I graduated from high school, a friend and I hitch hiked to Acapulco. This was in 1966 before Mexico was so dangerous.
    One night we were on the Pan American Highway just north of Mexico City in the rain forest and there was no traffic at all at night. So we decided the safest place to lay down and take turns sleeping was on the highway.

About midnight, or so, one car did come by. It didn't stop for us but it's headlights showed us that we weren't the only creatures using the warm asphalt to spend the night on. The road was totally covered, except where we had been laying, with tarantulas.

We stood the rest of that night.

Eric! likes this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOLz

I would so freak the fook out

Visexual likes this.
  4. Varmint

Varmint Member

Got a tic on the very end of my pecker once out in the bush. That was disturbing.

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I had a darn mosquito land in my hair while I was peeing today. That was strange and uneasy! :)

6. Varmint

Varmint Member

My reply: That would seem to depend on which patch of hair it landed on, wouldn't it?

"Anyone who says they don't fret about small things has never spent the night in a small tent with a single mosquito"
    ~unknown

7. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Daaaamn!!!! Road covered with tarantulas?!! Shit no!!