What Is Your Manicure/pedicure Routine?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by abarambling, Jun 15, 2017.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Also, what are you currently wearing?

Pictures are welcomed.

I don't anything. I just wash my hands and nails. Then apply a base coat, the nail polish of my choice, and then a top coat. Currently, I'm wearing three different nail polishes, all from Zoya. All three are on my fingernails. The three nail polishes are called Amy, Faye, and Giovanna. I'm not wearing anything on my toes.

1 person likes this.
  2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

pocket knife to scrape under the toe nails

fingernails i just generally chew off

ha..you asked

3. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I should have been sexist and requested only the ladies.

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I keep them filed short, cant stand long nails. I use one of those multi sided files that buffs, shines, etc. Then I apply almond oil to the cuticle, then two coats of color and one coat of gel top coat.

I really like neutral coloes right now, browns and nudes and what not

I just trim and paint my toenails every couple of months, they grow slow and the paint never chips. I have this weird thing about my toenails being touched, it grosses me out.so I never get professional pedicures or anything

5. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Apparently, using those 2 or 4-sided buffers are bad for your nails because it weakens and breaks them.

And my nails grow fast, but I... too prefer short nails. Long nails kind of look creepy and whenever I see someone on Youtube with long nails, their nails are in really bad shape. For example, they're yellowed, brittled, etc. I don't see the point in having long nails if they're not in good condition. Yea, you can paint over them, and no one will be the wiser. But, still.

I get so ticklish whenever I get my toes done by a professional. I actually tell the person to skip that part.

6. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I'm a manicurist, so I redo my nails quite often. Usually at work during slow times.

7. CrimsonDragon

CrimsonDragon Visitor

I file my fingernails down when they're getting long or sharp and paint them when I can.