What is your high like?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Dan Vicente, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Dan Vicente

Dan Vicente Member

Lets say i never smoked, how would you explain the high? I know my friend had a terrible experience with ganja and he will never do it again, so I'm guessing people have different highs and I'm curious as to what they are.

2. Craevyn

Craevyn Member

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis.shtml

i dont know how many times that hyperlink has been cited here, but its a good'un. you should find most everything you need there. basics, effects, and many personally recorded experiences by users of all sizes and shapes

3. Dan Vicente

Dan Vicente Member

well i know i have been high before, i was just wondering personal users here, how they feel...im actually high right now (should this go in stoned again lol)

4. Craevyn

Craevyn Member

i dont see any reason to never "do" ganja again, because you cant die of an overdose. if your friend had a bad trip, he was probably just sitting on the couch thinking about negative things. if you get up and move around, or do something like playing a guitar, it should clear a bad trip right up.

5. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

first off you dont trip from weed, secound actuly ever have a panic attack many people get them when they smoke weed and if you have one unless you know what a panic attack is and know how to handle it your not going to try weed again,ive had thousands of them and dude its fucking hell im not talking o this realy sucks im talking ive had 4hour panic attacks where i was yelling im dieing crying and totaly gone mentaly and if i had the chance i would have killed my slef,actuly weed makes me not have panic attacks thats why i smoke,so it does effect people differenly

6. adoutsider

adoutsider Member

I had a panic attack once when smokin, ya its not cool, you just like freak out and its like your emotions start tripping. everything is just ruined, and you think life is over and all negative thoughts.

7. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

ha yeah i got a panic attack once when i was tottaly stoned...scared me so much! i cudnt think straight, or even see straight, and i thought i was gonna die. haha. then i was like 'thats it, im not smoking again for a while...' but den i jus smoked the next day lol. but anywyasss....maybe yer friend had a bad experience because of paranoia or just being in the wrong enviroment. tell him 2 go and have fun next time he smokes. tottaly changes everything. i enjoy the nice high where im floating, laughing, confused, thinking alot of thoughts, and jsut getting new prespectives on things.

8. _BudMan420_

_BudMan420_ Member

Wow I have had 1 paranoid high since all this time I have been smoking tell him just to learn not to give a fuck about anything at all.

9. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

the first time i ever smoked weed it was the worst ever but i tried it again and again and it got really cool

10. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

my head gets really heavy, and i cant walk straight, and everything kind of looks diffrently, its weird. feel sorta like i got hit in head, and like u get lightheaded, but to a milder extent, and u feel no pain though. least that happens to me. its very hard to explain what i feel when im high.