What is your favourite MMF/FFM positions?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Stormofswords, May 7, 2013.

1. DappaDon

DappaDon Members

Well for MFM I like it when we spit roast her or have her sit on a cock while I fuck her face and video tape the whole thing.(Cuz I love to watch it back and jerk off for fun, reliving the moment)

For a FFM, I love it when I'm fucking one woman doggy style and another girl is laying on her back facing me. I can be fingering her pussy while fucking the other. Or it's always fun with the doggy while she eats the other woman.

2. Pinkpeach

Pinkpeach Members

FFM. I like having a girl lay in front of me while I lick and finger her pussy. While my man is fucking me from behind. Everyone wins!

jmadre, Sambone, bry75 and 6 others like this.
  3. Straight Up

Straight Up Members

My kind of Woman

4. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Where are you and your man from

5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

MFM ...fucking her while being fucked;

MMM......on top 69 while being fucked;

FFM.......fucking one and other lady squatting over the face of my fuck partner facing away so that my partner licks her pussy and i rim her bum

simon :)

jmadre likes this.
  6. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Don't know YET. We're trying to find others to explore with that can be friends also. Hard to do. Trust and cleanliness are key. But can't wait to explore!

jmadre likes this.
  7. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

I love being in the middle of a MFF as long as one of them has a strapon...

8. Python 8

Python 8 Members

MFM- Spitroasting her Don't even care which end I'm on

FMF- On my back eating one while the other rides me .

9. CrazyGuy

CrazyGuy Members

Mmf i love being fucked in my ass while inside the female, or eating a creampie from her while fucked from behind.
    DP
    FFM. Being double rode....
    Or if one has a big dick same as above, or being pegged and fisted

barefootb8r and BoyToy69 like this.
  10. Hornyinmyrttle

Hornyinmyrttle Members

Three ways with FFM
    Fucking doggie style while she is sucking the other girls pussy
    While I am fucking one the other is licking my balls . Once in while I will pull my cock out of her pussy and let the other girl suck my cock
    Third . Laying on my back having one girl riding my cock and having the other sit on my face. I did have one girl who let the other finger her asshole.

BoyToy69, Straight Up and Deejay88 like this.
  11. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

MMF I like the men somewhat scissoring on their backs with me cowgirl on top. That gives me control of the thrusting both anally and vaginally

MFF I like for him to fuck me anal doggie while she lays on her back so I can please her orally. OR we tripple spoon he fucks my ass while I fuck hers with a strap on. With that I also have all the control by thrusting into her/off if him and onto him / out of her... Neither need move

Deejay88, Straight Up and BoyToy69 like this.
  12. mixel19

mixel19 Members

for mmf, it's a tossup between having the girl riding the other guy with his dick in her pussy while I pound the fuck out of her ass, or spitroasting her, with me being the one who facefucks her. There's something amazing about having my cock in a girl's mouth while she cums.
    For mff, I want to be balls deep in one of the girl's asses while the 2 of them 69. Then I can cum in her and have it leak out on the other girl's face

13. sidss

sidss Banned

Yet to try FFM but for MFM, doggstyle, or "spitroasting", is my favorite. One in my mouth, the other behind me, we all are involved. I like missionary in this case too, but usually I focus too much on the man on top of me with kisses and such and forget to put the other in my mouth, so the other guy (typically my bf) has to end up waiting till my lover is done with me and I feel bad for not involving him.

14. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Wow. Interesting thread!

15. stoat69

stoat69 Member

My ex fiancee and I had a threesome with a male friend. The best position that night, was me getting sucked off by my fiancee, while I watched my friend fuck my fiancee from behind. Awesome orgasms all round.
    Just for general sex, I prefer doggy style, but then I do have a Prince Albert, so my partners like it that way too.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  16. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I've done both with the wife. Mfm, wife prefers the focus to be on her. One guy fucking her while she sucks the other off. The occasional do but getting into position can be a pita. Mff, me fucking the wife and her eating the other woman. She doesn't mind me sleeping with other women but doesn't want me to be doing it with her there

BoyToy69 likes this.
  17. Ariez

Ariez Members

I love being part of MFM. Being DP’d is my favorite. There is nothing like feeling two guys inside me, one in my pussy the other in my ass. OMG Quick multiple orgasms.

18. Si69

u mean double vaginal penetration, or one guy anally and the missionary guy vaginal?

Simon :)

jmadre and Straight Up like this.
  19. Si69

bet that's nice!

simon :)

jmadre likes this.
  20. HAHAHA

21. Vbnm124

Vbnm124 Members

Had a few MFM. I usually like to watch them but one favorite is him taking her from behind, me laying on my back with my face under her so her titties brush back and fourth in my face. Just love that

jmadre and BoyToy69 like this.