What is your favorite part of Anal?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Reverand JC, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I love doing it but I've noticed 2 parts really stand out.

The first is the initial penetration. Slowly pushing in with a little resistance the most times there is almost a pop as the resistance gives.

The second is when she cums and the sphincter tightens and grips around my cock like it doesn't want to let go. It's even better when we are cumming at the same time.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  2. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

I'd have to second your 2 choices there reverend. The initial penetration is the best out of the 2 imo.

There is nothing like that feeling of a tight ass being opened up by your cock, especially if the girl hasn't been fucked in the ass in a while. The first thing I like to do when I initially penetrate my wife's ass is to slowly put it in balls deep.

But when she does orgasm during anal that is also very very nice to have her butt squeezing down on me, her ass also tends get juicy when she's cumming.

I am so grateful I have a wife that loves anal and has a nice big butt.

One of my favorite things is after we've had anal and she's cum a few times when she's walking to the bathroom she does this cute little dance where she kind jumps up and down and she says, "I just love it in my booty."

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  3. myttia

myttia Member

Feeling warm, soft, buzzy and super open back there when the guy pulls out. I feel how empty I am after that and how 'right' it feels to have had him in there, like it was the 'proper' way to make love :) Lol.

Cant wait til i can take my new guy (who is much larger) that deep!

ArtyB and Downonthemuffin like this.
  4. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

On the receiving side, I find that once the pain of the initial penetration has been surpassed, then everything else from that point is just pleasure, right until the point when the penetrator reaches orgasm, and there is that feeling of self satisfaction when you feel the throbbing involuntary contractions of ejaculation.

On the giving side, my favourite part is that very first moment when the coronal ridge pops past the anal sphincter - that moment when you know that full penetration is complete, and the rest of the shaft just slides along the rest of the way, constantly being gripped from the point of entry.

5. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

Here are my favorite moments. 1) when she is coming and grabs on to me to pull me all the way in (pushing against me so I'm all the way in. 2) I let my cock go semi soft and pulling out ever so slightly and feeling her asshole grip around the head of my cock. That usually gets me super hard and then I get to enjoy #1 again. As someone else posted the juicy ass is pretty awesome too.

6. Eztimers

Eztimers Member

First is when I lube her with some oral action, and second is when it first pops in.

7. captain1234

captain1234 Member

agreed with both statements, if your receiving the pleasure certainly outweighs initial discomfort. The ejaculation inside is enough to get me off.

8. walsh

walsh Senior Member

The part where I'm glad I haven't penetrated the fecal eliminating tube and don't have much desire to ever do so.

Mayvern likes this.
  9. myttia

myttia Member

why did you bother reading this thread then?

10. Linehaul

Linehaul Member

I had the same thought why bother visiting our thread and posting about something you have no intreats in???

Mayvern and Downonthemuffin like this.
  11. walsh

walsh Senior Member

These forums are not only intended for those interested in a topic. Why would you want to exclude those who aren't interested?

12. DMFP

DMFP Member

Agree 100% with the above, to such an extent I could have written it myself!:2thumbsup:

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Point of entry and everything leading up to that point ;)

14. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

Figured you might be thirsty, so I brought you something to drink.

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

15. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Thanks. Very appropriate since I seem to be the one getting all the hate around here :)

16. Kwyjibo

Kwyjibo Member

The whimper she lets out as her asshole opens up and I slide in. I don't hear anything like it during non-anal sex.

17. lovebeenhui

lovebeenhui Guest

i have never try to do it before! but i will do it one time.
    how is your felling when start sex intercours of anal and vaginal?
    please give me some anwers!
    thank you!

18. darthlegion

darthlegion Guest

my favourite part has to be when my partner is flat on her stomach and i pull her ass cheeks apart so i can watch my cock go deep inside her.

Downonthemuffin likes this.
  19. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

Wow, there's been some great replies so far. I'd have to say the initial entry is most fascinating. When I've been on the receiving end that's been the best for me also.

20. wowzer

wowzer Member

I enjoy just the sensation of pleasure in my ass as it is throbbing and full of cum