What Is Your Favorite Opiate?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by ssj3gotenks, Nov 10, 2005.

1. ssj3gotenks

ssj3gotenks Member

Just curious as to which opiate is most popular. I personally love meperidine (demerol). Hydrocodones are good too though.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I voted for opium, because nothing is better than sprinkling some opium over some weed and rolling a blunt.

3. psychoactive321

psychoactive321 Member

Demeral better than say oxy or methadone.. dont know about that but what i do know is that when that H hits ur blood after u throw the plunger down there aint nothing better. and what about dauladid.

4. ssj3gotenks

ssj3gotenks Member

you sound oped up as fuck... but it's cool. Anyway, we are only allowed on hipforums to use a maximum of 10 vote options for creating a poll. The reason why i didn't pick hydromorphone is because i didn't have enough options.

Also i wanted to say that i didn't choose buprenorphine as an option because it, atleast in my country, is combined with naloxone/naltrexone which totally prevents you from feeling good.

5. JayBird

JayBird Member

I remember morphine when I was in the hospital for surgery. They had me on an IV pump. The way it worked was that it would give me a slow constant drip, and I had a hand switch that I could use to give myself an extra boost when I needed it, up to a certain limit. I think maybe 4 boosts every 90 minutes or so. And believe me, I had that thing maxed out. I was on that pump for 2 days. Man, that shit had me buggin'. For one thing, it completely warped my sense of time. For example, I would look at the clock and it would be 1 AM. Then I'd go on the nod, and gray out into my own little world. I'd come out of that, and think maybe 3-4 hours had passed. So I'd look at the clock, and shit, it's only been 10 minutes. That sucks when you're in a lot of pain, in spite of the drugs. That shit made me hallucinate too. Not like acid though. On morphine you think it's real. I heard nurses saying the most horrible shit about me, plain as day. But there was nobody in the room. I asked the nurse about it the next morning, and she said yeah, that's a common side effect of morphine. And one night, I was laying there and heard a raging thunderstorm outside (it was early February with 6" of snow on the ground). Suddenly, the window blew open, and I was getting rained on. I was drenched, and it was SO real. I hit the nurse call button, but by the time she showed up, it was gone. She had a good laugh at that one.

6. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

ALL of them! :eek:) Methadone or Morphine are probably my favorites though.

7. psychoactive321

psychoactive321 Member

yea maybe you shoulda put hydromorphone instead of propoxyphene i dont think anybody is gonna say they like taking darvocets. because hydromorphone would prbly be my next pick after good unstepped herion, right up there w/ oxy and iv morphine. actually im just being a prick. nice thread thou

and no im not doped up. but after being doped up for so long some people just seem stupid all the time like myself

8. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

I like Vikes.

9. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

10. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

I picked oxy, that is just what I do most, I have had better highs with like fentanyl and demeral and morphine but oxy is a habit. Man you made so many spelling mistakes.

11. ssj3gotenks

ssj3gotenks Member

i'm getting a prescription for 80mg oc later today (or tomorrow depending on how busy i am today) but for me hydrocodone and meperidine (demerol) had almost the same high. Both made me mellow and love listening to music. however, demerol had two differences which is that one my short term memory was completely obliterated (while i was on it) and two it made me not make sense to other people what i was saying. Also when i took 400mg of demerol (8 50mg's) when it kicked in i was sitting on my leather sofa and i all the sudden didn't want to get up, like i was mentally glued to the couch. Oh and one more thing, on demerol, it did feel stronger than hydrocodone for the reasons above and also because i was so happy, even happier than being on 85mg of hydrocodone.

So how does oc fit into this? what does it feel like? and how does it compare to demerol and hydrocodone?

12. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

flyeyes where in florida are you from? I live in Arizona but I used to live in WPB and my family still lives there.

13. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

regular opium and oxy

14. pink floyd 420

pink floyd 420 Member

i voted for hydrocodone because i have only tried it and one other opiate and the hydro was bettter

15. JayBird

JayBird Member

Hydrocodone. Not only a good painkiller, but with alcohol evolves into a mellow, happy, somewhat speedy buzz. It makes you want to get up and do things, like clean your house. There's a hell of a sedative after-effect, though, and it lasts for around 48 hours. Which is OK, because it makes for good sleeping. But you've gotta be careful when doing such things as driving. It sneaks up on you. One minute you're wide awake, then boom, you're nodding off.

16. makno

makno Senior Member

oxymorphine ... brand name .numorphine ....or blues as they were called way back , are better than dilaudids .....good h is great..... but liquid dilaudid -oxymorphine and dimorph is the tops

17. psychoactive321

psychoactive321 Member

dilaudid is a gift from heaven... although ive had better highs with smack

18. El Hijo de Puta

El Hijo de Puta Banned

Heroin i think every body should main line for at least 6 month then quit.

19. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

hah if everyone did that, most of them would go right back to heroin right after they quit, happens most of the time.

20. strgchz

strgchz Member

I thought opium melted when you spark it dawg. I never knew you could could smoke it out of a blunt. I always thought that it needed to be smoked out of a glass bowl. I could be wrong though.