What is this E pill cut with?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by h0Ax, Aug 19, 2005.

1. h0Ax

h0Ax Member

It is a blue dolphin. It is pretty light in color. I heard some blue dolphins are cut with caffine. are they all?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kif

kif Member

3. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

Blue dolphin is a pretty common print.

4. kris_p

kris_p Member

generally, blue dolphins have a reputation of being good pills..but this is NOT the case for all pills of this color and print..anyone can make their pills into whatever color/print they like..so always be wary, pills can vary everywhere

5. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

dunno they can be cut with near enough anything though, but hope you have fun with it. kif love the sig picture

6. kif

kif Member

Thanx, I took one of those last night and rolled pretty hard. I have one left that I'm gonna stash for a rainy day.

7. MushieBaby

MushieBaby Member

pretty much every pill you get whether it had the same print as the one before it or not is gonna be cut with something differetn....

8. kif

kif Member

Not true, there a lot pills out there that arent cut. My playboys consisted of MDMA, MDA and MDE. Very clean stuff if you ask me. No need to double dose with these magic little pills.

9. peaceful_kid89

peaceful_kid89 Member

lot of pills can be cut with coke heroine or kitty if u have any tiny tiny tiny brown dots in it its cut with herion and plus when it is it feels like alka selzer

10. Elle

Elle Senior Member

pills are never (or VERY rarely if ever) cut with H. too expensive.....
    there has never been a report of a pill that tested positive for H. its a huge myth that E pills contain H.

11. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

AHAHAHAHAHAH... nothing like a dumbass to brighten up my day. Does anybody even comprehend how expensive heroin is? It's a lot more expensive than coke, which is still pretty expensive. E pills are cut with stuff that is cheaper than E. Get it? So ephedrine, caffeine, and meth are all common cutting agents.

12. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

is it true that e can be cut with meth? i've heard that, but i have no idea if thats true either....

13. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

dont u love it when people try to sound like experts but r making themselves look like total and complete dumb asses? i sure do

14. okayf00l

okayf00l Member

Yea there is really no telling. In swims experience the dolphins are normally mda/caffiene but he has gotten ahold of pure MDMA dolphins too. Just depends on the producer and the batch, it really varies.

15. 2cesarewild

Before some huge busts here, there were some pretty strong blue dolphins coming from canadia. They were all over mass and new hampshire, wouldn't be surprised if they were in maine connecticut rhode island too.

16. 2cesarewild

Yea that is true, meth is a pretty common cutting agent from the lab results I have looked at.

17. bbXTC

bbXTC Member

had a blue dolphin last weekend....def more than caffine....but not sure what.....was hallucinating, couldn't remember one word after i just said it and mad chomps, but then again maybe it was b/c i took too many....the MDMA part was niiiiice