what is the sexiest thing that you have read on the forum?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Rachel85, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Rachel85

Rachel85 Member

For me it was that guy who said that he could not make his girl orgasm through penetration, because his penis was too small, and he came too quick, so he allowed his girl to take her ex as a lover.

Not only would he watch as his girls ex fucked her brains out, but he also held her hand while the lover gave his girl multiple orgasms with his huge cock!!!

I thought it was so loving, sweet and beautiful, and sooooooo sexy as well.

It's something I'm working towards with my own bf.....

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

People that describe in lots of detail what they have done sexually with their partner & make me want to try out some of the things they have done as well.

3. hot thoughts

hot thoughts Member

ok please pm me when your bf agrees ...it will be damn sexy

4. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

the Butter thread.

5. MindRiot

MindRiot Member

Same one with the huge debate over open relationships that basically went nowhere?

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Probably some incest posts. That always gets me mustard up.

7. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Most of the members who would post things that would get me all hot and bothered left HF a long time ago. Back in the day, some of those people and I would often hijack a thread and have some friendly, flirty conversations that would arouse us tremendously. This was also during the years when "user appreciation threads" were permitted, some of which would also, inevitably, contain sexually suggestive posts made by the admirers of the users for whom the threads were created.

Other than that, I like things that are positive. Happy sexual experience, sweet love stories, first-time sex that actually went well, positive outlook on sex/sexuality, stuff like that. And then there's the actual personal preference territory which may include fetishes and such as well. I remember one girl posting a very positive sounding post in a thread about peeing. This was a few years back. It might have been one of those "peeing in the shower" threads, I can't remember exactly. But she sounded like she had such a positive and open-minded outlook on life in general. I remember thinking that was a very sexy quality, and wishing more people to be like her.

8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

He should know what to give her for a birthday present. I know some guys would go crazy thinking about their wife or girl with another man.

9. nadznadeer

nadznadeer Guest

for me masturbating over a post and cumming loads

10. Insignia

Insignia Member

The guy stretching his own ass...ask the Mrs, im sure she will want to hurt you..;-)

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

BBAD's Solution For His "Jock Itch" Problem...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

12. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

The ones that describe in much detail how they were seduced or how they seduced someone