What Is The Craziest Sex In Public You Had

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by John1234567, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John1234567

John1234567 Members

One time we almost got caught fucking in the cafe before a adult class came in. He was about to cum in my ass when we heard a door open and talking. We were in the teachers lounge in the back. He still was able to finish with drops on the ground as we snuck out the back

Another time at night we were hiding in the shadows of door ways at school. People were around for adult classes.we took turns sucking each other in the shadows then he got horny. We went to another part of school and he bent me over in front of a guard rail in a hall way. I was mostly covered by the rail but his head would have been visible to anyone close. He finished pretty quickly and i still think about both thise times

2 people like this.
  2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Often, after school, we would sneak into a stair well at school and i would blow him and jerk myself and he would get turned on watching me jerk off

3. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

My ex and I fucked on the boardroom table in his company office.

My husband and I fucked in the change room of a clothing store. When we left, the sales lady was right there, leaning up against a wall, staring at both of us. She knew exactly what had been going on. I had forgotten about that until just now.

1 person likes this.
  4. riverman18

riverman18 solid gold brass

Blew one of the delivery guys at work in the trailer of his truck while it was docked in a loading bay with the door open.

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  5. John1234567

John1234567 Members

On other time i was talking to my friend at a school at night. We got horny so we went into an open bathroom. He pulled his out and for a skinny white guy he had a long and thick rod with a small head. Enjoyed sucking it so much he almost came in a minute. Kept teasing him about the shape was perfect for anal. A security guard came by and i got spooked. He wanted to finish but it would have to wait for next time.

6. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Also got the neighbor girl horny one night and bent her over her car in her parents car port

7. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Had an ex girlfriend that took me to airfield at night for fun. In the middle of the action, a security officer drove by and i had to get dressed quick.

8. Bixbottomxchub

Bixbottomxchub Members

On top of a picnic table at a campground around noon.

The restroom of a Home Depot.

On hiking trails.

Several parking lots and ally's

9. riverman18

riverman18 solid gold brass

Bent over the hood of my car and nailed in the parking lot of a 24-hour McDonald's. And fucking loved it.

Nikki Lynn likes this.
  10. anned

anned Members

I have a friend that is intersex.
    He has swyer syndrom and is chromosomally male but has female genitals.
    He lives as a male.
    we have had sex on nude beaches with a bunch of guys watching and masturbating

Nikki Lynn and snowmanb2 like this.
  11. Gdaddyv83

Gdaddyv83 Crossdressing cum whore

I used to meet allot of guys on Craigslist, so most of them were car sucks in like the Walmart or mall parking lot. I've sucked a few in the bathroom at Wal-Mart,I sucked a guy a few days ago in a McDonald's bathroom stall, with someone in the next streak, and most of the guys i suck at the park are out in the open on the pic nic tables, and people are always driving up, but most know what to expect.

Nikki Lynn likes this.
  12. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I thought about sex once when I was in public...

13. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

About a month ago in Mall parking lot. Guy stood up outside car door and I sucked him off.

14. RaleighChris

RaleighChris Members

My buds parents had a boat so we'd often go out on it mid-day and I'd suck him off as we cruised up and down the lake. A few times we took advantage of the lake being dead during the week so we'd do some cruising while I blew him then we'd anchor at a quiet end and he'd fuck me doggy. I love(d) sucking and getting fucked outside!

15. sae68

sae68 Members

when i was 16 me and my girlfriend had sex on the bandstand in a park one night.

Nikki Lynn likes this.
  16. After a party I let a guy fuck me in a graveyard on the way home he was fucking me for an hour before he came in my guts

17. Gunnz911

Gunnz911 Members

Fucked my buddy bent over the trunk of my car on a dark unpopulated street. Fun fact: it was a police car.

Mfmca42 and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  18. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Not exactly public, but felt public. Wife and I fucked right in front of our room window at the MGM in Vegas several years ago. Of course nobody could see us but we could see all of Vegas. Felt exhilarating to imagine we could be seen by thousands.

Lovnflman likes this.
  19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I remember sucking a guy off in the parking lot of a local pub. He leaned back on the passenger door as I dropped to my knees and just after he came in my mouth a guy walked out to his car and says..."Hey, can I get one"?...back down on my knees I went. I really enjoyed sucking strangers cocks back then and did so quite often. The second guy that night became a regular for me, hell he'd pay me $20 to suck him off as I did so 2-3 times a week for almost a year.

BiSal and Nikki Lynn like this.
  20. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Gave a total stranger a blow job in the Mall parking lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.