What is the best way to stop being skinny?

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by Johnnie, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Johnnie

Johnnie Guest

Hi friends, I am very weak looking in my physical appearance. I have tried a lot to make my body get a good built up; including a healthy diet plan and tough work out sessions, but did not get any satisfactory results. Does anyone know the best way to get out of this skinny looks?

2. AdrenalineJunkie

AdrenalineJunkie Member

nope. i enjoy being skinny. at least you arent a lardo

3. spexxx

spexxx Member

Keep exercising, weight training. Eat hearty meals, results don't happen over night you gotta stick with it, especially if you are skinny, you just have a lot more mass you need to build over time.

4. gorilla warfare

gorilla warfare Member

to gain weight i stopped running, started lifting heavier weights and consumed over 7,000 calories a day. you probably don't need to eat that much, but i gained 20 pounds in about a month. it was amazing.

if you're like me you're gonna have to do similar drastic measures.

5. Ninthshade

Ninthshade Member

Depends on your physique. Some people are naturally "skinny" as you put it. Something that is key no matter who you are is a healthy balance of diet and exercise. Make sure you eat well but eat the right things. Try to avoid heavily processed foods if you can help it and stick to fresh vegetables, whole grains etc and make sure to eat your fill of meat. Get exercise and get sun. Do your research because it can take a while to feel comfortable with what you're eating.

6. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

the last story i watched about weight lifters said that they consume a lot of egg whites
    maybe try googling that?

7. RideRide

RideRide Member

being comfortable with ur natural body is sexier than trying to change it due to insecurity.

8. LinaJo76

LinaJo76 Member

Do more weight training and less cardio. And eat more than 5-6 small meals a day (with 3 snacks in between; healthy, but loaded with lots of carbs snacks, that is).

You'll build up.

9. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

eat a shit load of fast food.

10. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Johnie only made that 1 post in 2008 , I hope that he did not die from anarexia. desert rat

11. IvSeenTwilght

IvSeenTwilght Member

I had the same issue, and I just started eating a lot to put on more weight and it worked well...too well. 10 years later I'm trying to lose it haha. I think it's harder to lose weight than it is to maintain a lower weight. I don't think just eating a bunch is the right way to go. try eating the recommended amount of calories and lifting weights I would say.

12. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Get a job where you need to get in an attic occasionally. Then be glad you're skinny.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  13. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What’s the best way to stop being skinny? Consume these donuts and chocolate shakes every other day while binge watching some Netflix specials. And you will be buff…..
    828D6854-128D-4723-9812-EA12EF0E00B6.jpeg 0FA8E1C7-EE7E-4BF4-AE4B-405F2356A8B3.jpeg

14. RoberBaron

RoberBaron Members

Heavier weights and fewer reps. The opposite gets you lean(which I'd prefer for myself). Intake protiens and your appropriate vitamins, et al.