What is on your bedroom walls?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by indescribability, Jan 6, 2005.

1. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

mine are empty

2. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

2 coats of paint.

3. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

dirt.... havnt washed them in a while :(

other than that... the usuall... pictrures and random shit....

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

an unframed canvas painting of a water lilly, a water color of poppies my grandma got me in venice, a mirror hmmmm oh and a tile that has a replica of a geirgia o keefe panting

5. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

some pictures my friend drew from back in the 7th grade. a mirror, a picture of me as a baby. a minature ox skull. some news events. a few basketball cards. some posters. blue paint. thats about it.

6. peace_is_possible

peace_is_possible Member

posters, lots and lots and lots of posters. even on the ceiling

7. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Nothing since I have repainted. However, this weekend, my things should be back up. That would include posters, pictures, and shelves with fairies, unicorns, dragons, and the like. The walls are blue.

8. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

Well, I share my room w/my sister, so the majority of stuff on it is hers. Mine are a poster of Jim Morrison by my bed, autograped posters from Gavin DeGraw, Ben Jelen & The Thrills & a Haunted Mansion poster. I have more pics on the desk tho.

9. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

paint and 2 hand sewn silk pictures of cats

10. boringtree

boringtree Custom User Title

just this tiny dali

a4 size

[​IMG]

a gift from spain

11. luminous_times

luminous_times Member

My walls are white, and bare, except for the large wolf picture I have that hangs right in front of where I sit at the computer.

I own countless posters and things that I could put up on my walls...I guess I am just afraid I will put them all up and then end up moving or something, and then they would be messed up (with holes/tears/etc). Ha ha, I know it is dumb because I have been here three years now and I don't see myself moving anytime in the near future.

I think I will hang those pics up soon then...hmmmm. :p

12. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

In my bedroom, I have on the walls a laminated picture of an "exploded" Glock pistol; a seagull skull that my brother brought me from the beach when he was a lifeguard (it's about 20 years old now, actually!); and a few golf frisbees. On the ceiling, I put glow-in-the-dark stars in the shape of the constellation Orion.

-Jeffrey

13. mellow_hendrix

mellow_hendrix Member

my walls are painted cream but adorning these walls are various surf posters, 2 kurt cobain posters, loadsa pics cut out of mountain bike magazines, music magazines and skateboard magazines and 2 wall textile things one of incubus and another of bob marley, im gonna put up my other bob marley poster soon its him laughin holdin a huge joint in his hand

14. hiro

hiro pursue it

A painting of two birds, a painting or kittens, my grandma's siamese paintings and this cabinet of wierd trinkets.

15. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

On my bedroom wall are lots of postcards, some souvenirs from my year in Japan, and some plaques.

16. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Mine are for the most part empty... :rolleyes:

17. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

paint and some grungy baby handprints, down around knee level.

18. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Ugly white paint (very low-quality) a print of Dali's "Metamorphosis of Narcissus" (it's huge) a plaqued print of Dali's "Apparition d'un Compotier," a plaqued print of Dali's "Lincoln in Dalivision," two framed photos my boyfriend took (one of this really pissed off looking toad, and one of a row of bleeding hearts), a superman poster, a peace poster (one of those ones with the big picture made up of the little pictures) and this afternoon I'll be putting up my new dream catcher.

On the back of my door is my copy of the Personal Bill of Rights, and on the front a photo of me with my cousin when she was 5 months old, a tiny Beatle's poster, and a picture of a bunch of weird happy face things from soc class. Whew!

19. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

jism and love juices

20. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I did have a felt picture of Woody Woodpecker and some abstarct are but Woody is on the floor now. ;)