What is it...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Twizz, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

...with assholes on the internet saying shit like "theres NO WAY you could get decent weed for $25 an eighth"...

I get better than decent weed ALL THE TIME for 25 an eighth.

In fact, if you're paying MORE than $25, you're getting ripped off.

2. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i pay $21 an eighth (though i never pick up that little)
    i got m3 for that price. and i get real nice stuff for that price. and i don't believe in shitty weed unless times are REAL tough.

so. yeah $25 an eighth would be about right

EDIT: but around here 3g's go fo 25. i've never had anyone call looking for an eighth

3. Alaxsxa

Alaxsxa Member

Prices differ in Canada and the US. Here $50 an eighth is a good price b/c that is what people will pay. If you go to the city it is much less but most people dont have the time or resources to do so.

4. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

it's all who you know

5. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

its cheap, but not impossible at all.

6. Hamfoot

Hamfoot Member

here it's about 50 an eighth, so i can see how half that price could get people going 'wtf ya right'

7. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

$50 an eighth is not getting ripped off. no way, man. weed prices have been stagnant for many, many years. i don't mind paying $60 for great stuff, either; but, over $60 would probably start to irritate me.

i would certainly question the quality of $25 weed. and you can't really blame people for having this tendency... the majority of cannabis consumers in the u.s. cannot get funky nuggets for less than about $50--on average. if your $25 weed really is the bomb, then show all those naysayers a pic to drool over--how can they argue with that?

peace.

8. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

+1

9. DeliPro

DeliPro Member

190-220 for an OZ of dank here in minnesota, probably because the penalties for possession around here is a 200 dollar fine for less than 42.5g.

10. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

for me i totally disagree with that statement

but i've always had consistent weed prices for as long as i've smoked

11. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

Yah I know, usually though people get pretty shitty weed for low prices. I used to get my mids for $5 an 1/8 from my boy, and it was actually pretty decent shit. It all depends on your hookup. Sometimes the mids would be steamy and leafy and sometimes not..... But yah I would probably never pay more than $15 for an 1/8 of mids.

12. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

same here, I've always payed the same amount for weed since I started smoking. Maybe once or twice I've had to pay an extra five or ten dollers, but that would be in dry times when I'm not picking up from my normal boys.
    but prices are different everywhere.
    i got this weed here for $6 a gram. a little leafy of the outside, but oh so good to smoke :)
    [​IMG]

13. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ya makes no sense, everyones always like ya I pay 50 an eighth. I get double that for 40 bucks, and its damn good weed too. But thats canada for ya bud.

14. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Im picking up an ounce after payday so I'll take some pictures then.

BTW I'm going to be paying probably 140 for an ounce and its goooood shit.

15. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

$45 for an 1/8 for pretty dank shit.

I know my dealer sells it to happy consumers for $55 but we smoke together so she sells it to me just enough to make a lil money; and I understand.

16. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

$45 for an 1/8 for pretty dank shit.

I know my dealer sells it to happy consumers for $55 but we smoke together so she sells it to me just enough to make a lil money; and I understand.

I am one of those "WFT" people because $25 for an 1/8 is better then my hookup pays. What would stop you from just re selling at $45?

17. DepTh

DepTh Member

wtf why are you paying twentyONE dollars

18. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

$6 a gram. x 3.5g = $21

but i usually pick up 20-30g's, so it rounds off to an even number, and i've never bought an eighth