What is it about yourself ?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by glenn, Jan 18, 2005.

1. glenn

glenn Member

What do you think it is about yourself, not talking about looks or image, but I'm talking about certain aspects of your attitude or personality, that you express when you meet people, that you'd want to improve on?

2. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

well...nothing...i am awesome!

haha, this is too serious of a question for me...really....
    i guess more belief in myself that i am worth it!
    yeah so what a fun thread..everyone focus on what you dont like...you should have aked what do you think is your best attribute in meeting people....thats way more happy...and random thoughts is depressing and narky enough as it is, dont you think?;)

Don't you think Glen? Glen of one post, dont you think?:p

3. Disarm

Disarm Member

Total awkwardness. (It sucks cause im saying this online so people will think im a nerd locked in a house or something) I can't just start talking to most people unless I kinda know them and can think of something to ask or say to them..some people I just don't understand as well and I'm a smartass so everything they say that I don't like I have to stop myself from commenting on.

4. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

i am too informal when I meet certain very wealthy clients. The guy will be worth 500 million, and I show up at his door, and say, 'Hi, are you bill?', some dont like that, but it is natural for me. I should remember to say, "Hi, Mr. Smith?' I dont think I really want to change that tho, or I would have.

5. Disarm

Disarm Member

Yeah. I do that too. I waitress at a fancy restaurant and I tell the table I'm waitressing
    "My name is Zoe, if you need anything else just give me a yell and I'll be right there", then they nod and smile politely, then I say "You can practise if you want. It's better if you yell "HEY ZOE" (said in the voice you make when you pretend to yell, with cupped hands to direct yell) cause then I know you're talking to me."

I can't help it, I always tell myself I won't say it this time but I always do. They always laugh and they always call me zoe, its a lot more fun, but one of these days I'm gonna get a real tightass and get myself fired. lol

6. juggla

juggla Member

i let off im rude or otherwise strange, but im not rude (strange ill admit to) im just pretty shy it takes me a while before i can trust someone enough to open up, dont expect me to go up and start conversations and be the life of the party, im more open when im with 3 or 4 people i know.

7. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i dont' meet people, people are scary

8. Friend

Friend Banned

I would like to stop taking out my penis out of my pants and urinating when they talk to me. I'm not sure that it could help in my social skills but I'd sure like to give it a try.

9. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

I'm too much of a smart ass. I'll say something that I don't think is a big deal, but then I'll look at the person's face, and they're stunned. What's strange is that I usually make these kind of remarks only when I meet new people. Heh, I supposed I don't make very good first impressions...

10. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I wouldnt improve anything..

11. hiro

hiro pursue it

Not be so quiet. Other than that I do good.