What is it about a man that turns you on?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Miss_Beatle, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

Could be personality wise, but I sort of meant specifically what about a man physically turns you on?

For me, it's a guys adams apple. I've always had a strange fascination with them, and they completely turn me on. Also, I really like it when a guy has defined cheekbones. That's a complete turn on as well.

So, don't just read through this thread, go ahead and reply, tell us what is a complete turn on for you!

2. madcap

madcap Member

Long curly hair, like a lions mane type of look hehe and a strong jaw n cheekbones does it for me aswell :) and dark, mysterious eyes

3. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

Long hair

nice eyes....eyes that really probe and look
    into your soul....

love that :)

4. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

This guy really does it for me...at least he
    used to when younger...married with child
    now...seems to have lost his "angst" a little

:)
    [​IMG]

5. Sus

Sus Hip Forums Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Physically, long hair or dreads; nice smile; nice, clean, natural smell...nice"guy" smell, know what I mean? ;)

6. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

blue eyes, a good strong chin and thin lips

7. Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay Member

I'm a big fan of the soulful brown eyes (because mine are an icy blue), and the ability to do that sweet, overly happy grin that some guys do.

Oh, and I'll second the "guy smell." When it's not right after track practice or something, some guys just smell amazing all by themselves.
    Oh, and a butt. I'm all about guys who have at least some butt, not the flatness that so many have. I don't mean something bigger than...say...mine :H , but it has to be there. At least a little.

8. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

A manly spice smell and soft hair on his chest.

9. THE MIGHTY TOENAIL

THE MIGHTY TOENAIL Member

10. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

I'm so into nerds... I love short, small, quiet, intelligent guys. I'm really into redheads as well.

11. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

humm...it really depends on the guy i guess.
    I find my hubby really attractive, he's got really big brown eyes, nice plump lips...mmmm
    for the most part, though, I like bigger, bulkier guys. hubbys not huge, pretty skinny actually, but like I said, it depends on the guy I guess :)

12. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

I like guys to be hairy and dready. he has to be taller than me too! i'm only 5'3"...

13. ssreetnulov

ssreetnulov Member

Physical: Long curly hair, beautiful eyes, nice fingernails (haha), that indent at the boy's hips that kind of points to their wee, nice butt, smells so good! Really anything though, I will find the beauty in him.

Personality wise: Funny, quiet when he talks, has little quirks, likes to hold me.

Anything goes. I don't have qualifications, haha.

14. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I have no idea how to explain what exactly I am attracted to and I've dated guys who are so different from each other. I like guys who beat me out on eye contact and ones with really strong personalities that make me melt and wanna put my hands over my head and have sex for hours. In saying that if you're not smart or funny youhave no chance.

15. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

*I have a chance*

16. Alixi

Alixi Member

I like guys who aren't afraid to stand up and fight for what needs to be changed.

...dreads are a plus too. :]

Peace.Alixi.

17. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

You and your eye-contact. You made me sooooooooo nervous at first, but I liked it d:

18. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

i like my men strong and powerful but not buff, with intense eyes and self-confidence.
    dreads are super hot, but any hair thats not buzzed off is good, color doesnt matter.
    eye color doesnt matter much, but green is my favourite and it makes me happy when someone has green eyes.
    chest hair is wonderful, and facial hair too. i love running my fingers through the former and feeling the latter on my cheek. oh and i think butt hair is super cute too lol. i hate it when guys shave their body, its weird.
    my biggest turn offs are dainty white hands and feet. both should be dirty and calloused.
    what really drives my wild is the man smell :) i dont like the smell of cologne or deoderant, i think a guy should smell like himself.
    oh and i love tattoos, soooo hot on guys. like on their arms and chest.
    thats all i can think of right now. what really attracts me to a guys though, is when they have the confidence to take control, approach me, hold eye contact, take a kiss instead of asking for one... :)

19. SweetSasha

SweetSasha Member

Eyes, and strong arms...not like super muscular but strong...tall is nice too.:)

20. charmcityhippie

charmcityhippie Member

physically, what turns me on are deep, intelligent eyes, full lips, and strong arms and hands. especially hands... it gets my imagination running