What is Crystal Meth like?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by rayoflight110, Apr 22, 2008.

1. rayoflight110

rayoflight110 Member

Is it good? and why is it regarded as the most dangerous drug?

2. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Well, of course it's going to make you feel really good, and jittery. It is made with a lot of chemicals that you wouldn't really want to put into your body, and it is VERY addictive. So, it is pretty dangerous because you get hooked easily, it's dirty and it's a money waster.

3. BornFree

BornFree Member

its going to make you feel like a cum dumpster.

4. Zen_Master3568

Zen_Master3568 Member

its called the most dangerous drug because only six percent of useres recover....

5. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I disagree with 'the most dangerous drug' label. if you take 100 people who shoot up heroin daily and 100 people who do meth daily...then go back and check on them 10 years later, way more of the H users would be dead. IMO, of course.

6. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

it IS the most dangerous drug. its hands down, the worst drug you can put in your body. fucks up all your vital organs, teeth, keeps u from eating and sleeping. do NOT do it. dont even be curious about it. pretend it doesnt exist.

7. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Its called the most dangerous drug becasue of the rising crime rate in the areas effected buy it and how addicts on meth look after they abuse it and get addicted.It destroys the user so fast becasue of the chemiclas that are in it.A Meth addict who has been using for 2 years usally will look like a sick diseased strarving concentration camp victim.As for the most lethal illegal drug which kills the most people its hard opiates hands down, Herion and hard opiates like OC's,Dilaudid etc kill 100 times more people then any other illeal Drug. The worst drug for deaths over a period of time if we are not talking illegal drugs is #2 Alchool and #1 Tobacco. Those 2 substances kill millions of people every year world wide. In my opinion the worst 2 drugs that make the user look like utter complete shit and death itself are #1-Meth and #2-Crack . If you want to become but ass ugly real quick and loose tons of weight and If think that the seeing the outline of your skull and having sunken eyes are in style well eather drug is a good choice to start to abuse. Bolth drugs make there addicts look like Starving Ethiopian zombies within no time. Hard alcoholics who are physically addicted to Alchool also start to look like shit after awhile but not as quick as Crack and Meth addicts those two drugs are at the top of the list.

8. rayoflight110

rayoflight110 Member

Oh trust me I'd NEVER EVER even consider trying it. I was just curious. I am from the UK and it's not very well known here at all, I suppose there will be a few thousand users in UK. I suppose it's a bit like ecstacy in the US, not many people do it.

Not that I'm comparing E to Meth!
    So can someone tell me is it true you're dead after 2 years usually smoking crack? (something I'd never try either)

9. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

no thats not true where the hell did you hear that shit from-LOL this is a great scare tactic though I guess. Shit I know alot of people who have been addicted to crack and smoking it for years now.They are not dead at all but onthe other hand they might look like the walking dead though.As for Meth is the same way hear in the North East of the U.S its not around hear at all no where to be found. From all the reports its spreading like wild fire though across the U.S and should be hear in a year or two. Meth started in the west in Cali and spread across America real fast, There are maps online and in Documentaries and it shows the spread of meth and how fast it spread across America. It just became real big down south and hit there like a few years ago, The North east of the U.S like New York Philly Boston Baltimore Washington D.C etc have not been hit with it Yet but its only a matter of time though !!!!

10. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

man, that shit starts growing on you.

11. IDL

IDL Banned

Yea, we've all heard meth ends humans life's quickly and the amounts of "shitty" chemicals used to synthesize it, but is it truly bad to indulge on meth, say, once a month? We, the humans, shall not be upon this earth forever, so, why not treat yourself with a little of this and a little of that after living in this depraved world and having to "put up with shitty people" everyday? It's people whom end their own lives by not knowing when to stop using. Yea, blame it on drugs. I understand how bad the wd's can be, just toughen up and go through those
    "fuckers". It's all about the number of times one uses such an addictive substance....it is about moderation my friends.

12. framesh1ft

framesh1ft Member

Its hard to say what its like without knowing what other drugs you have done. There is a tension, a euphoric rush at first. It feels a bit like a crush and a nervousness yet a feeling of confidence. Depending on all sorts of things there are all sorts of severe side effects. I do think that it is possible for one to take it on an occasional basis w/o problems from it.

13. moomooman

moomooman Member

crystal meth, shit, caca, the skinnys, its fantastic. everytime you do meth it will feel like your cumming. can you imagine that, feeling like your cumming for 24+ hours? think of how fantastic that is. its great, you'll love it, its so fantastic.
    nahh but seriously though its not even that fun, kinda overrated but not really exagerated on about the dangers and horrors of meth. if you were an average tweaker and smoked it everyday for 10 years, im pretty sure you'd only make it to 5.

14. iamthewalrus22

iamthewalrus22 Member

well u know how they show u pictures of people before they were addicted to meth and after... i think its all anti drug bullshit because when you look at the pictures, both of the before and after pictures were shot in the same place and no one is gonna go to the cops and say "take a picture of me before i start doing meth so then you can compare it to what i look like in a few years"

15. natebozung535

natebozung535 Member

I bet there are as many ecstasy users in the U.S. as in the U.K., they are just more spread out here than across the pond. Also enforcement agencies have bigger problems than ecstasy usually, around here anyway, and those problems are usually meth labs.

16. sunyatasamsara

sunyatasamsara Member

Meth is the only bad drug, ive done it a few times whenever i got offered it free. My friends would spend their whole paychecks on that stuff. i tried crack to see what the big deal is about and that shit is pussy. i tried oxycontin cause i heard how bad it is in rehab, i snorted alot and that shits pussy. Meth will make you feel like your in a fight while just sitting there. It is made with poison basically i remember a 15 year old girl lookin like shes in her 30's.

17. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

What do you mean oxycodone is pussy? Maybe not a ridiculously strong high, but its not supposed to be. Oxy doesnt even fuck you up or get you intoxicated, it just make you feel really good and warm and engulfs you in euphoria. That shit is the best fuckin high period (except for psychedelics like lsd, which are not really drugs in the sense that they are not addictive).

Of course it's in your opinion, because that is not a real statistic. In reality, all 100 H users and all 100 meth users would ALL be dead or most likely in jail. Think about it, its a simple thought experiment. If all of them did meth or heroin daily for 10 years, thats a lot of fuckin money they would spend on drugs.

Lets take the meth user for example. Obviously from using every day, they would have a pretty high tolerance. So lets assume they buy a gram of meth daily which costs roughly $120. 120 x 365days x 10years = $438,000. Where the fuck would a meth junkie get four hundred plus thousand dollars!?! He would obviously have to resort to crime such as robbing or selling dope. Now from my experience methheads arent the smartest people, meaning they would most probably eventually get caught and end up in prison for several years. That's if he doesnt die from an overdose beforehand.

18. moomooman

moomooman Member

i am the walrus, those people dont go to the cops to get their picture taken, their picture gets taken because they get arrested. come on man, put two and two together. what is crystal meth really like? well theres only one way to find out isnt there, and asking people on a forum sure isnt the way to get the true answer. your gunna have to nut up and just try it. if you have any self control and intelligence, you wont be too attracted to drugs of this nature anyway, you'll be more likely to get addicted to psychedelics. but if smarts isnt your strong suite and you find yourself easily drawn to the comforts of false confidence and artificial happiness, then have fun on your run with crystal meth; its only as dangerous as you let it be.

19. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Those before and after pictures they show of people who are addicted real bad to meth and other drugs looking like utter shit are not fake at all they are pretty much as real as it gets when someone is addicted to hard core drugs for a long period of time !!!! Shit its far form goverment prop I know that for a fact because I have seen people first hand in front of my own to fucking eyes deteriorate from being addicted to hard drugs like Herion and Crack over the years. Hears a little test that you can run at home to see for yourself to see what drug addiction can do to a person.The wear and tear of drug addiction on females is horrible usally. For some reason addiction to hard drugs usally hits and effects a girls looks alot dam harder and faster then it does a man. If you hang with or know any good looking or hot girls and you use with them or party with them alot and you know they are addicted to hard drugs like Herion,Coke,Crack,Meth etc or even if they drink real real bad every day. Hars what you do Take a look at them now and then look at them like 6 months to 1 year later and ee what they look like.I am not saying they will look like a 50 year old crack hear over night but I am positive they will start look worse if they are still addicted to hard drugs some will look alot worse to be honest.shit to they fuck up a girls looks if they use hard.A few girls I use to get high with and know real good you could tell just buy looking at them how bad they were using if they had a habbit again and and if they were clean or not. You usally will see over time shiot like this they will not do ther hair or there nails anymore.They would put there make up on all half ass, or not even wear make up at all and some of them should of been at the timeLOL. The worst things physically with some females is after some time of using Herion and doing coke real hard they would start getting all pale and shit and get big ass dark racoon eyes real fast,They will start loosing tons weight with the quickness.a few chicks I knew would get so skinny they would look sickly like they had Aids or some other horrible disease and the funny thing is they thought they looked good its was just crazy you could see the fucking outline of there skulls for God sake there eyes were sunk 6 inches into the head.With some chicks who use Herion every day and have a habbit or even with some men who have real sensative skin what happens is they get real bad red blotches and scabs all over there face from the impuraties in the dope and they will pick them all the time, It looks like real real bad acne or fucking last stage Aids if you ask me.and the funny part is you know its the drugs because as soon as they stop using hard or cut down oh now much they are using or clean up it goes right away quick within days. I have seen a few good looking young girls go right down the tubes real quick in my days of using bad. So take a good look at that drug addict girl you get high with and are fucking a few times a week, Well Guess what 2 to 3 years down the road from now if that bitch keeps using hard core I got some news you would not fuck her with your boys dick on the end of a 10 foot pole becasue she will look like a poster board for women crack heads ! The sad part is I have seen som real good looking girls within 6 months to a year of being addicted coke and Herion look like a totaly different person and about 20 years older. Its some fucked up shit !!!!! So the next time a young girl thinks nothing bad will happen to her looks becasue she is using 6 bags of Herion a day and snorting coke like no tommrow well she better think again becasue it only takes a little bit of time before those good looks start to fade from the hard drugs she is pumping into her body !!!

20. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

everyone in the west thinks its the most dangerous drug because they dont really have coke or heroin around their, their communities have never seen what people do to drugs and what drugs do to people...just because people start abusing drugs and the only drug available is meth doesnt mean meth should be completley blamed for everything....i bet if crack and heroin and meth were all just as prevalant in the west ppl would feel a little differently about "what the worst drug is"
    and has anyone ever been to a rehab, everyones doc is heroin or oxy.....