what is 420 to YOU!??!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by heeh2, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Viruk

Viruk Member

The presidents a dick faced moron. So I'd tell him, I'm smoking weed to celebrate Hitlers birthday, and the columbine anniversary.
    That should vex him good!

2. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

419, 420, 421.. who cares.. Everyday is a good day to get stoned and watch Cheech y Chong.

3. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Europeans are just a mad people. They are so grumbly. But thanks for the statue!

4. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Lol agreed

And to answer the question: If Bush wasn't the president, then the last president was Bill Clinton...and I KNOW i wouldn't have to say anything to him, cause he would have the presidential shit rolled up in a big ole blunt and we'd be tokin in front of all the media. I would bask in the light of the glow from the blunt as we puffed and the stuck up media jerks crinkled their faces and todl lies about the horrible plant that is Marijuana. If only Clinton could be president again...and if only I could smoke with him. Seriously though, he is like my idol. I really would give anything to hang out with him and smoke a fatty.

5. tc_omega

tc_omega Member

420 to me was more of getting together with all my friends and smoking, we kind of treated it like 420 cause we waited for 12 to hit for 420 to start and we smoked all day (dont ask how many joints blunts bong and pipe hits i had).

so to me its pretty much a day to actually try to hang out wtih everyone you know and try to smoke with everyone, it never works out cause theres way to many people to smoke with

6. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

Proof that God wants us to smoke buds. Seriously, I don't remember the last time there was bad weather on 4/20. That, and the day after Bicycle Day.

7. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

the day before earth day?

8. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Lol All I consider Earth Day to be is another day to smoke and then maybe go venture into the woods instead of driving my car somewhere.

9. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

the day before the day before earth day

10. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

the hippie knows it

11. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

that sounds about right man haha