What if Barack Obama becomes President?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by justlukeyou, May 19, 2007.

1. justlukeyou

justlukeyou Member

Hi,

I live the UK so I'm not fully fimiliar with American culture and politics. My question is what will the affect of Barack Obama being voted as President?

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

prolly nothing.

3. Sacred.Stone

Sacred.Stone Banned

i don't know.

but what if bush kills us all first!?!?!?!?!?!

4. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

His middle name is Hussein.
    I cant vote for him because of that.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The NAACP, The Urban League, and the New Black Panther Party will serve as muscle, while key black leaders such as Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton are put into positions of power for our eventual take over of america (over our evil white oppressors) [​IMG]

Hotwater [​IMG]

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Not much would change if Obama became president, because presidents are really nothing more than talking heads for the people who work behind the scenes, who control both political parties. Does anyone honestly believe Bush is running things when he cannot even speak a proper sentence? No matter who is elected, nothing ever changes. The agenda always remains the same. You don't become president unless you have been hand-picked by your handlers. Obama has been hand-picked to run, and he is just a puppet like the rest of them.

The only person I can think of who is running for office, that isn't a puppet, is Ron Paul. That's why the media is ignoring him and attacking him, despite his popularity. Unlike Obama, Hillary, Bush and Giuliani, Ron Paul represents the people -- not the corporations and big banks.

7. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

America wont vote for an African American
    or a Woman
    for president
    Yet

8. dhs

dhs Senior Member

In the grand scheme of things, probably not much. I wouldn't mind seeing him prove me wrong though.