What happened?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Techniques' started by georgepaul, Apr 5, 2007.

1. georgepaul

georgepaul Member

My last crop of jock horror,and chrystal were horrible.The buds were very small,and hardly any leaves.When i dried them out, you could see alot of stem through the buds.The smoke was an 8 out of 10,but i was very disapointed in the look and size of the bud.The buds also did not have all the crystals,that i saw on my last crops. WHAT HAPPENED??????????

2. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Hey my man,

There is some talent here that can help you, but if you read the above what would you think? Lights, nutes, soil, hydro, mites, genetics...........

3. georgepaul

georgepaul Member

i was growing indoors.1000 watt light.The best soil.Nothing was eating them.They just did not flower like i am use too.Im thinking that when they were very small( 3/4 inch),that i was over watering them due to my water meter telling me the soil was dry.Come to find out it wasnt even working,and i kept watering them day and night.Could this have traumatized them?I did spray them with the blossom and bloom spray with "keniten".But then i sprayed my last three crops with it and the buds were huge.What do you think?

4. fishheadbob

fishheadbob Member

Could be a million things. No guarantees in life or growing weed, but better luck next time.