What happened to my favorite sex forum?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Wicked Eyes, May 9, 2004.

1. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

God, no offense, but I liked the old Hip Forums more...what happened?!?

2. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

I read, so no need to reply heh - it just feels so odd! lol

3. luckyalder

luckyalder Member

I agree I liked the way things rean on the old hip forums. this kinda sucks now its like rated PG13. oh well.

4. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

Hopefully I'll grow to like it because right now I don't feel like visitiing it like I used to, i don't like the new look so far :(

5. yeah i know, i was thrown a bit when I saw it all different!!!

6. luckyalder

luckyalder Member

they got rid of a few forums too which blows.

7. xaosflux

xaosflux Sysop Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Sub Forums will be comming back soon! As well as the more risque Real Kinky forum ;)

8. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Yeah, I do miss the more risque forums...

I'm sure, if we're patient, all will be put back. It just takes time and a lot of work... :)

9. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

Yeah but I also had some nice fuck buddies on my forum mail *sigh* now I'm not even sure if they're on.

:p

10. lunachic420

lunachic420 Member

This forum style is almost exactly like the other forum I go to, so it's been pretty easy for me...I especially like how we can preview a thread or post before actually going to it. Don't worry, I'm sure your best buddies will re-appear! I will be excited for the return of Real Kinky as well, I was looking for it!

11. xaosflux

xaosflux Sysop Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

If you want to discuss risque (a la Real Kinky) subject feel free...BUT put 'XXX' in your THREAD TITLE and dont make the thread title too risque.

12. crazy_gurl

crazy_gurl Member

yeh im a lil annoyed that they changed the hip forums site... i had to register all over again! :( and im not sure where everything is yet and how to work things lol. anyone know how to create a picture in your profile?