What Guys Say As They Cum

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by markthehannah, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I even call her my bitch slut as I get closer to blowing my load in my wife. This just gets her more excited. It’s all good.

Sambone and Micheal9 like this.
  2. LoRider

LoRider Members

Always a running commentary from me

3. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Something like oh fuck yeah or yes that's it. It's what she sometimes says that drives me nuts: OH YEAH I CAN FEEL IT!!!

Sambone likes this.
  4. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

I love it when my boyfriend cums, he's not silent or loud, he just quietly groans and often says things like how much he loves how my vag feels around his dick, and how much he loves me - from the depths of his heart, and how he wants to put a baby in me.
    Honestly I don't get how ANY woman can be lesbian. Like sure be bi sexual but, penis is where its at.

5. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

Ohhhhh fuck. I’m gonna fill your pussy/ass with white hot cum! Fuuuuuuccccccckkkjkkkkkk

Cammy123 likes this.
  6. B1G_D

B1G_D Members

Usually just some grunts and groans with some heavy breathing. But sometimes things like oh fuck or I'm gonna cum

7. DiG

DiG Members

Knew one guy who as he came would say "That's the spirit"

Sambone, Drager1 and thefallenone1986 like this.
  8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

It depends on how the orgasm is initiated. If by intercourse as I reach that PONR I will ask where I can make the deposit. Then it depends on how intense it is as I may ask her if she feels it as I ejaculate or gather her up, hold her tight, and either grunt hard or let out a high pitch squeal. If she is masturbating my cock I let her know when I'm about to go over the edge. Then at the PONR I let her know, lay back, tense up, and let go. I make a guttural groan or the same high pitched squeal as with intercourse. If I'm going solo I will quietly explode with my eyes closed until the orgasm subsides.

9. DaddysGirl

DaddysGirl Members

I love when a man comes loudly with lors of dirty talk throughout

Bjgirl, The Shark, Cammy123 and 4 others like this.
  10. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Over Christmas I grunted out "Santa Claus is cumming to town" then we broke out laughing mid spurt....ah, the moments....

11. chad33705

chad33705 Members

usually a grunt or a moan when I cum.

12. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

A man shoul

13. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

I don't usually say anything, though I sometimes will growl or cry out if it is -especially- intense. One womain I was with went off her head if I screamed or cried her name as I climaxed. I've made a few video tributes for women and almost universally they ask for growls or screams as I start shooting semen. One couple who requested one asked for insults (some kind of degradation fantasy) so for that I was talking and cursing her constantly. It sometimes kind of reflects, making noise and / or hearing yourself can be very arousing. I'll sometimes watch old tribute videos and when I see myself cumming and hear my grunts or growls I'll immediately cum again too.

14. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I am always speechless.

15. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I don't say anything. Just quietly release it.

16. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I tend to either groan or suck my breath in and let it out, if I am having sex. It depends, if I'm having a BJ.

17. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Love wat this babe is saying a lot ! :);)...so arousingly and erotically :p:eek:...but surprisingly there r quite a few women who are lesbians, but they r in the minority if i m not worng...they r just interested in their own sex only...to them no guys please :(

18. zorro69

zorro69 Members

That's the BEST !!...agree with this babe :)...so enjoyable for both parties i must say :p

19. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Love wat this babe says too :):eek:...making a lot of noise with dirty talk give u this out of the world feeling ;):eek:

20. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yes, that's quite true wat this babe says :)....having sex shdn't just be very silent...the more talk , noise and touch there is, the more both parties will enjoy their fuck together ;):eek:...i agree, the guy shd let the girl cum 1st before withdrawing his dick from her pussy :p

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020