What goes through your mind when you see a non-smoker hanging out with a smoker?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Gone with the Pilot, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Minimize as much as possible

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eyed salmon

My old boss who was the first man to recognize my talents, was a vaper when I worked with him.
    He vaped more and more, then eventually became a cigarette smoker.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't really care if I see a smoker or a non smoker or a vaper it a variety of 3 hanging out with each other. Like it literally doesn't even register.

Well except maybe a fellow vaper blowing fully sick clouds of vape with me. :D

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

vaping still generates second hand smoke. maybe not as much, but it still does.
    the main thing i think about, no matter who a smoker is hanging out with,
    is wishing they would hang out someplace i didn't have to breathe it.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Psh, the only harm 2nd hand vape does is make mofos get hungry. :D

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

I could never marry a girl who smokes, or what is essentially a human chimney – no thanks

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Smoking no, vaping yes. All I get from vaping is a sweet smell.

8. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Believe me, it registers with smokers that it's weird smoking in front of non smokers. When my gf and i smoked and hung out with one of our friends, he would always come outside with us during our smoke breaks and chit chat. I felt weird about exposing him to the second hand smoke, but on the other hand we smoked so often and we'd be gone for a minimum of 5 mins each time so he would barely see us otherwise.

I get the complaints about the huge vape clouds because you can't see anything and it is kind of disruptive. But I have regular little vape mods so if you're going to complain about some tiny green apple scented vapor clouds, I do not feel bad for you lol

9. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Who else here actually vapes? Someone should start a threat to show off your vape device.