What Girls Say As They Cum

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by aj2007, Jul 5, 2007.

1. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

When my wife and I started dating we had fuck-athons. One day she hit orgasm 7 and shouted "will you marry me"?

Romper and joker69 like this.
  2. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Sadly most guys won’t go down on a shrimpy redheaded nerd.

Sambone, lola_chic and joker69 like this.
  3. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

If only....

joker69 likes this.
  4. Mickymee

Mickymee Members

Id love to change that for you! Id be all over that :D

Sambone likes this.
  5. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

When my wife is about to cum, she almost always says, "Stick it in! Stick it in! Now!" This tells me she wants me to stick my finger up her asshole (she's in cowgirl). This really enhances her orgasm. Of course I know she is getting close as I have been lightly rubbing her asshole for her during the last few minutes. I can feel her gently starting to spasm and know she is getting close.

As she is orgasming her asshole becomes enlarged, and feels as if it is sucking my finger up inside her. Often I tease her and don't put my finger in it until toward the end of her orgasm. She is in the middle of cuming but wants that last burst of pleasure my finger will give her.

She says her clitoris, G-spot, asshole and her nipples are all joined when she cums. So, my cock is stimulating her clit and G-spot, my fingers are tweaking her nipple and the middle finger on my other hand is rubbing her asshole, to be sucked up inside her when she cums. All of her bases are covered.

When she has finished, her asshole tightens up again with my finger stuck inside. I usually ask her, "Can I have my finger back now?" She loosens it up, and I withdraw my finger. A fun time for all.

Sambone likes this.
  6. Sandy Beach

Sandy Beach Guest

I am very orgasmic, my hubby tosses me about in many different positions, I like doggy and cowgirl (reverse even better) I love to grind on him till I just explode.

7. bored home

bored home Senior Member

I don't care what they say as long as I get them off!!!!!!!!

bry75 likes this.
  8. sidss

sidss Banned

It's usually just strong swearing and moans but it depends on the man/men I'm with. Some like when I call their names, some prefer dirty talk. If I'm with someone that's really good in bed then I moan their name with phrases like "cum in me" or "i'm gonna cum", they love hearing that, turns me on too.

9. zorro69

zorro69 Members

For me, babe, I love to hear all kinds of dirty talk and moans n groans a couple expresses when they are in the heat of the passion having sex with each other :):eek: ...good to know that u are turned on as well by such sexual expressions when u are having sex with yr guy .;):eek:

sidss likes this.
  10. Samantha1066

Samantha1066 Members

I moan loudly and tell him or her I'm going to cum or say something like I'm going to cum all over your cock and balls as he is fucking me or if I'm cumming with a girl I'll tell her to get ready to be drenched

11. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Love that said to me by my partner when she is cumming :p:eek:...makes me cum even faster and moar !! :p:eek:

12. Wyoming455

Wyoming455 Members

Same.

13. Jester Miller

Jester Miller Members

"I can't hold it in any longer, I am going to come and wet my panties and pants." Was the hottest one I've ever heard. She was convinced she could hold it in if she wanted to. But she couldn't:tearsofjoy:. We went home walking like she pissed herself.

zorro69 likes this.
  14. Melissa Multiorgasmic

Melissa Multiorgasmic Members

I might be shrieking in alien tongues and babbling nonsensical phrases, or just screaming my head off, or maybe quiet and my mouth is wide open and I can't breathe and I'm just making these guttural sounds, from intense orgasms. Or I'll snort and keep snorting for a while. But often I'll squeal profanities and stuff like "o fuk yaaAAAaaa uhhhh ah ah ah aeia aeia omfuk a ohmefukingawd a bwa waha bwawaha abbbedee aaaiiiiiiieeeeeeee"

Branleur, zorro69, Mickymee and 3 others like this.
  15. Mickymee

Mickymee Members

I
    I love when a girl has her mouth open wide making little soft noises, its a real turn on for me :p

Sambone likes this.
  16. Wentworth

Wentworth Members

That's my favorite kinda girl to do down on

17. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Oh my! *blish*

Sambone, curiousfellow and Mickymee like this.
  18. Mickymee

Mickymee Members

Me too! Haha :p

GamerGirl99 likes this.
  19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You make the house payment, asshole?

Sambone likes this.
  20. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

-----ÿou make the house payment asshole----??

21. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

Not much talk except breathing hard and then these cute little repeated shrieking screams of ecstasy as she started to climax...

Sambone and curiousfellow like this.
  22. TT&T

TT&T Members

“Oh shit/fuck! You about to make me fuckin cum!”

6Sailor9, Mickymee, BPC and 1 other person like this.