What Girls Say As They Cum

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by aj2007, Jul 5, 2007.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Sneers, dm

1 person likes this.
  2. drumminmama

Thought you'd appreciate the hat tip, my Down Under brother.

3. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I usually say ''oh my goodness...'' over and over...and then it blurs into 'oh my good...oh my go....oh my...'' You get the idea lol It's always the same phrase, Idk why.

Or I cover my face with a pillow. [​IMG]

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

That's hot.

1 person likes this.
  5. drumminmama

I don't think I speak.
    That's usually when the power to speak leaves. ;)

Depending on intensity, I could be moaning, or gutterally growling.
    The latter is a serious compliment, and seems to make an impact on my partners.

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For the most part, I've heard the same as everyone else from a few of the women I've dated. But one my girlfriends used to hiss like a cat when she was cumming! HSSS! HSSS! HSSS! And when I heard that shit I couldn't hold it any longer and would explode deep in her ass!

7. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

When I'm getting myself off alone, right before I cum, I always say my Master's name... When we are having intercourse, or when he's giving me oral sex, it varies..We do a lot of really dirty talk throughout our sex sessions, so it's always new and exciting..

Micheal9 and Cashtwenty2 like this.
  8. agoergosum

agoergosum Member

Women make ALL noises under the Sun when they cum, grunting, moaning, cursing, screaming like tortured banshee in heat, gulping, gasping, gagging on their own throats from sheer orgasmic intensity, babbling nonsensical sounds, speaking in alien tongues, shouting meaningless sentences of random words, muffles, whimpers, and being so loud that- even with a pillow firmly pressed over their face- two neighbors call the cops to report a murder in progress. And anything from quiet to loud you can and can't imagine!!!

And yeah- I looooove the pillow over the face thing, both as a sexy sound and activity, yum.... the longer and the harder better always

Attached Files:

9. drumminmama

I noticed a tendency to use my partner's name in solo activity.
    I don't fantasize about others, so it makes sense.

10. Marcus63

Marcus63 Members

I've had some who just moan, some who kind of say "Oh God" or "I'm cumming".

The best one ever was a petite girl who I had as a fuck buddy. We were a good fit sexually, not so much socially. She would moan "Oh Yes!" and her head would kind of roll back and when she was done, she would say, "I see all kind of weird swirls of color when I cum with you".

She was a good fuck! I loved making her cum. She liked to get on top and kind of take my whole length inside of her and then grind her clit on my pubic hair. She also like anal sometimes and would whisper in my ear "Fuck me hard when we do this". I never had to use any lube except some spit or I'd slide it out of her pussy righ into her ass. When she would cum with me in her ass, she would be rubbing her clit on me like she liked to do.

Makes me want to look her up.

11. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

I was with a girl once who had never had an orgasm during intercourse. When she started to cum, her first comment was, "Is that you?" I was a bit confused, becuase---who else would have been up inside her like that. But then she started moaning and moaned pretty loud.

12. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

My first wife would just get real rigid and then start shaking her head (I always wondered if that enhanced it.)

My second (current wife) was my mistress, when we first started doing it, and I her lover (we were both in unhappy marriages)----the first few times she would say things like, "I'm sorry, daddy, I'm sorry." Or, "Oh daddy, I'm sorry." Or, "Gomen, Daddy" (Sorry Daddy in Japanese). Her husband was older than her, but I often wondered what the Daddy thing was about. But then it switched to I love you, and she'd often call out my name, with a lot of moaning. Then when I would cum she moans in unison with my contractions, and I really like that.

More than once we have been in situations where people could potentially hear us, and she tries to be quiet, and not moan, or make noise when she cums----she doesn't do a very good job of keeping quiet and I always like that.

We were at a condo up in Breckenridge with a friend years ago when I first brought her home to the States. We all got tipsy in the hot tub, and she ended up naked. Nothing happened, but later she was extra vocal in bed, and his room was right next to ours so he certainly heard it---several times. I thought that was pretty hot.

We have shared, and she has used the wrong name before----and that's hot too.

13. Goander

Goander Members

If my wife is really aroused and has a clitoral orgasm, she begins to pant and moan uncontrollably. I never get timed of it. If she cums vaginally, it is more of a moaning sigh. :smilingimp:

14. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

That is exactly what my wife does sometimes. I love a woman to do that and I like to empower women to take lead in sex. For me that is the greatest pleasure they can share with me.

Realromantic likes this.
  15. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Candy you are a wonderful and sensual lover who will make the man beg more and more.

16. Ladylays

Ladylays Members

I MOAN very loudly or yell out fuck me harder now .Then other times I am screaming into a pillow or biting a blanket.

17. Altman

Altman Bull

Ohh my :hearteyes:

18. Ladylays

Ladylays Members

yes I know OOOOOHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY IIIIIIIIIIII AM ABOUT TO CUM BABY GIVE IT TO ME HARDER