What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Terrapin2190, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Had one of my better games with my new rookie QB he threw for 301 yard, 3 TDs and no sacks 64% completions. We won, but my pass defense was horrendous.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

They've added a 10x10km city based map on post Scriptum. It's hard. And loud.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

What kind of city? French? German?

I am slowly heading south in red dead!

[​IMG]

McFuddy likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

French. The whole game is based off Operation Market Garden, so France.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think I'm up to the free world play in RDR2. I'm in the camp now. I'm kinda glad they're outta the snow because I dunno, it just doesn't seem right lol. It looks much better when they're not in the mountains and I'm usually a fan of snow in these kind of games.

6. Asmodean

I disagree, the snowy mountains look awesome! I wish it was twice as big and they have to spend another winter in it! :-D
    But yeah, I was also really excited when you make camp in chapter 2. That town in the neigbourhood and of course the beautiful foresty areas you can now explore. But at the same time I was thinking "hope this was not the last part in the snow!"

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What happens when you do not have enough money for your bounty? I pressed the wrong button and accident my drew my pistol and starting shooting up Valentine town. All I wanted was fucken drink but the bartender wouldn't serve me. So I shot that asshole whole I was trying to talk to him lol. I had $13.74 and a $20 bounty. The lawman told me to put my hands up, so I shot him 4 times he still got up, so I took out the sawed off and mad emince meat of him. Then the crew got me. Now I dunno if I have a bounty still or they stole my money or what happened.

I also lost my black akubra when a mountain lion killed me :( try help someone and you get killed pff. And then I sucked venom out of someone, and then I robbed them, and then I gunned them down...

:D

The 3 train engineers they all huddled on the train, I shot one to make an example then I tied the others up and robbed them. Then I shot them in the legs but I let them live. :p they won't be walken for a while. :D

Yeah all I wanted was a couple drinks and a woman, but the bar was closed after the brawl. So the town got shot up instead. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: that's what happens when Arthur don't get his woman. 

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    pensfan13 likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I need to make money in this game lol.
    I keep getting killed by robbers and I think lawmen who are after me.

9. Asmodean

As long as you don't pay off the bounty on your head every once in awhile people will come looking for you trying to claim that bounty. So yeah, bounty hunters.
    And yes, early in the game you don't have a lot of money, so if you don't want to get chased all the time you pay it off when its still low... or get money to do so. Hunting, looting, robbing: all viable options as long as there are no witnesses. Otherwise the bounty on your head gets higher :p Btw, later on in the game there's honest jobs too I'm told :D

Btw: a little spoiler: if you let the guy you save from snake poison go you will run into him days later and get a reward

10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Mind games. I hate you!! I love you!!

11. Asmodean

Btw: you can be witnessed while hunting of course. That's a legal way to earn money.

Makes me think of Kingdom come deliverance, a game set in medieval Bohemia: hunting there was a crime against the crown.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I just got Sean out of the prison boat and we blew away the camp. I got arrested there for snooping around lol, that's where I lost all my money. Now I'm back at camp where they had a party but nobody gave me a drink so I went to bed instead. That's where I am now, I should probably do some hunting for the Posse.

Are you able to sleep with whores? Because the two I found in Valentine didn't want much to do with me. And tbh the whole reason I made that journey was to drink, play poker and score some ass.

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I find the best way to make money early is go far north and kill and loot random passersby. Move on before witnesses come and if one does come...kill and loot them before they tell the man.
    Your compass on the left bottom corner shows where to stay away from. If you are traveling though an area that's red on the compass (or map) move along to someplace else.

14. Asmodean

Same happened to me there! Except I ran of and didn't lose all my money. Just got a small bounty again lol
    But I thought I had bad luck there getting arrested while lingering there after the mission ended. Good to know the exact same happened to you :D

It doesn't get better than taking a bath in town in this regard :p

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, I realise it's only an MA game not R. Well that sucks, my character needs to bust nut. :p I helped a guy back to town so maybe he will reward me hehe. One of them new Yorkers lol.

So far I'm enjoying more than I thought once I got into it. I'm not very good at fighting yet, i let my Posse do most of the work. But now that I'm on my own I just enjoy trotting around the country side. :)
    It looks really good when it rains. I enjoy the physics of the walking horse it just isn't fast enough. I'm still with Tennessee Williams, he's been a good horse. Although I had him run over by a train.. I turned the console off before it saved lol.

pensfan13 likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Have you guys done the hunting mission with the big bear yet?

17. Asmodean

I had a Tenessee walker at max bonding level for such awhile i almost really bonded with it lol. But then I had a great opportunity to switch to a really fast Apaloosa so I sold the old one :D I already have 3 other horses in the stables. Some I should sell. They're mediocre compared to my Apaloosa. I keep one with also max bonding level just in case my current one dies. But i have horse reviver in my satchel (and so should you when you have a great horse you don't wanna lose!)

Yes, but the bear still lives. When it became optional to track him down and finish him I went back with Hosea to camp. I'm not busy so far with hunting legendary animals or getting perfect skins. I just shoot something full of lead when its convenient and drop it off at camp.

I'm in chapter 4 somewhere!

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh okay. I hunted it. :p it nearly killed me like one more bite or swipe and I be dead hehe. Old mate took off but didn't give me the gun.

19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I never do hunting or fishing unless it's part of a mission, I still dont know why I keep bait or any of that stuff, i never use it.

Best thing i ran into completely at random....
    A KKK rally. There was like 10 of them. I killed them all and started looting. One of the dead was near the cross they were burning. When i went to loot him i caught fire and died. I could never find that rally again so I googled it and it turns out there are at least 3 other Klan rallies.

20. Asmodean

I have encountered 2 KKK random events. One was the same as yours. Did you watch them doing their thing with the burning cross or did you start shooting right away? It's hilarious :-D
    The second one was even more unexpected as it wasn't even in the south. Not a rally. But also at night