What drugs have your parents done?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Willy_Wonka_27, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

Most people in the MJ forum have boomer parents who experienced the 60's 70's and 80's and the drugs that came along with those eras. so, what drugs do/have they done?

my mother has done weed, alcohol, and LSD as far as i know.

2. thered

thered Member

The most revealing thing my mom ever said on the subject was when she sniffed my pipe when I gave it to her to tell her I smoked weed. She asked me what I'd been smoking with it and I said, "What's it smell like?" because it seemed obvious. She replied, "When I was younger I smoked a lot of things that might smell like that." So most literally, she smoked "a lot of things".

3. wiuf

wiuf Member

that I know of:

dad: booze, weed/hash, acid, shrooms, mescaline, speed, coke, oxycodone.
    mum: booze, weed/hash, opium, coke.

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

my mom used to roll joints with tampon wrapers. i though that was odd till i talked to my friends mom who still smokes and she said she used to too. i guess it was a common thing back in the day.

5. wiuf

wiuf Member

my mom and aunt got stoned last summer. but she still doesn't approve of my vocation.

6. 420everyday

420everyday Member

We would do that when we ran out of papers. That was about 15-16 years ago. I think it was the maxi pad wrapers though.:)

7. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

Mom in the past: Alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, vicodin, valium
    Now: Adderal, vicodin, valium and a slew of other pharmaceuticals

Dad is the past: Alcohol, marijuana and cocaine is all I've heard
    Now: Marijuana

My dad use to have a gold-plated razor blade back in the day that he use to wear on a necklace... haha. I hope I can be half that cool one day.

8. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Marijuana and alcohol are all I know of. They won't open their mouths about anything else. lol

9. katyismename

katyismename Member

all i know is that my dad has done lsd, mushrooms and weed. my parents don't tell me much about what they used to get up to.

10. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

My Mum used to be big into her alcohol, but on the whole they are both and always have been straight edge. They don't/didn't even smoke cigarettes. Sometimes I wonder whether I was adopted.

11. ClosingTide

ClosingTide Member

My parents are strictly anti-drug and always have been, but that doesn't mean they don't like alcohol.. (hypocrisy if you ask me)

When they learned about me smoking a joint once when I was eighteen, I was out of the house instantly.

12. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

My mom said nothing except alcohol and my dad says he never did any drugs. But he went to some dead shows in 71 and 72 so i dont believe him.

13. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

It'll never happen ;)

14. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

My mom has told me that her and her friends would roll up entire OZ's in newspapers and smoke them. She just takes a bunch of pills now, for medical reasons.....not recreation. I don't know what else she has done, aside from drinking a shitload of alcohol.

My dad is a crackhead and an alcoholic. I know he has done other drugs, but he's not in my life, so that's all I know about.

15. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

My parents? Probably everything except for several more recent pharmacuticals :) Although my dad had a xanax perscription for awhile, and I have reason to believe he has taken several opiates in pill form.

16. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

i got a sad mum, all she does is tobbacco and drink

17. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

As far as I know, ciggs and alcohol.

18. slaterr

slaterr Member

my mom used to hang with people who did speed lots so im guessing shes done that
    and she told me shes smoked ganj
    i think my dad has too but im not sure

19. katyismename

katyismename Member

ahaha so a minute ago i was on my dad's computer, and he came in drunk and started looking through drawers. i asked him what he was looking for, and he replied "cannabis.. err oh shit i wasn't supposed to tell you that". he then pulled out some huge baggie and some rizla. i'm not really suprised, i usually see him wandering around with red eyes but just assumed he was drunk.

20. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

That's awesome:spliff: