What does the t-shirt say? Translate it, please.

Discussion in 'Portuguese' started by F.V, Jun 20, 2006.

1. F.V

F.V Member

I've got a t-shirt with Portuguese text. At least I think it's Portuguese. Anyway, I'm from Norway and dunno what it says.
    It's suposed to be swearing, but I'm unsure. So if someone could translate, it would be great.

It's written in a bubble like this:

Carallo:
    coma
    o arre moito l
    evar un bo róncalle
    o manda non lle sae do
    que töcalle o vitenove
    non valer un saírlle do polo
    acabar coma o importalle un
    pasar polo lavela vaia que o b
    otou arrandéarlle o estar a
    ta o na habana puentéalle o
    o quinto ai que non me to
    ques o háscame o o sa
    ntísimo que o fixo
    cajho no ir ao.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    It may be like this without all the lines:

Carallo:
    coma o arre moito levar un bo róncalle o manda non lle sae do que töcalle o vitenove non valer un saírlle do polo acabar coma o importalle un pasar polo lavela vaia que o botou arrandéarlle o estar ata o na habana puentéalle o o quinto ai que non me toques o háscame o o sa ntísimo que o fixo cajho no ir ao.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that I'm posting it in this forum when it's not hip-hop-related, but couldn't find any other.

2. maria_me

maria_me Member

i have no idea what that is... are you sure it is supposed to be portuguese? because i am guessing it could be "mirandês", a language that is only some people in a very small portuguese area speak... that seems "galician" (language spoken in Galicia, Spain).
    sorry if i couldn't help!

3. F.V

F.V Member

4. maria_me

maria_me Member

i don't think there is. if in the spanish forums they couldn't help you, then i don't know what else to say. to some linguists "galician" is considered a type of "portuguese"... but i don't understand most of the things there. i can tell you the first word is similar to a portuguese swear word, but not more.

5. F.V

F.V Member

Allright, thanks for the help. I'll try to find a Galacian forum then. But doesn't a single word say you anything?

6. maria_me

maria_me Member

all i can tell is that the first word is very similar to the portuguese swear word for the male sexual organ... and also "ai que non me toques" seems to me "don't touch me"... besides i think some of the things you wrote are not correct in the sense that some words are separated, like for instance "sa ntísimo" seems to me it can be a single word "santíssimo", which means holy/holiness.
    i'm sorry, but i don't seem to be hable to help. come back tomorrow or in a few days and maybe some other portuguese knows more than i do.