what do you think

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheChaosFactor, Jan 2, 2005.

1. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

I dunno, but if I didn't have one, I'd definately be dead or in jail right now. Something great is waiting for me.

2. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

or life's just stringing me along until it can think of something really horrible for me..... either way fruity pebbles is the shit.

3. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

i dont have a purpose. i dont believe in stuff like that. i think im here and thats it and it doesnt make fuck all of a difference if im not here

4. hiro

hiro pursue it

I agree with sooty on this one.

5. USNavyDeadHead

USNavyDeadHead Member

My purpose in life used to be to stay high as often as possible. Now that I ahve settled down my purpose in life is to take care of my family and make sure my son has every opportunity in life that he needs. To be there for him through all the shit life is gonna throw at him. In essence, to be the father mine never was.

6. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

my purpose is to be a kind person to others and myself finding my higher self , while guiding my daughter away from danger and allowing her to become the person she is without interfering and trying to make her what i want her to be....

7. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

not sure, but i know it has to do with creating.