what do you think?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by mooka, Jan 21, 2006.

1. mooka

mooka Member

just wanted to share some thoughts and see if anyone feels the same way...
    recently i've been wanting to have 'casual' sex with some of my male friends, to explore a little, just something playful.... but i have a boyfriend and many of my friends are hinting to me that maybe its got something to do with not wanting to be with him anymore.
    i dont think this is true! i mean, i really dont feel guilty by my own reasoning, only after some thought about what other people have said i wonder if i should be....
    anyway, just wondering what your take on this could be?

2. Well if you got ur dude, you love him, and you want to have sex with someone else then I dont see what the problem is. Sex doesnt mean love. If you want to keep your guy, and you want to have some sex, that's okay. Nothing wrong with that.

3. BigKing

BigKing Member

Should be alrite if he can sleep with ur female friends lol

maby make a nite of it, just try not to leav any1 out.

4. Confissledone

Confissledone Member

You know, right now I wish my girlfriend would share the same thoughts that you have. I wish she was considering to explore a bit more than she has....

You should go ahead and let your boyfriend know ASAP so no one gets hurt..perhaps he'll let you explore a little just like you want without the 2 of you taking a break or the 2 of you can explore just as much. I'm sure most guys would appreciate it if their girlfriend would tell them instead of just taking the first step and cheating on them. How many casual friends do you have and want to explore with exactly and for how long do you plan or would you like to keep on doing it?

5. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

Sounds to me like your not as committed to your boyfriend as you make out. If you were you would'nt want to have sex with others behind his back. Maybe you should listen to your friends

6. RavenTheDarkAngel

RavenTheDarkAngel Member

Sex is one thing love is another. If you still want to have sex with your boyfriend than I don't see the problem. If you are having issues in the bedroom you need to work it out with your partner. But desiring to have sex with another is natural and not a big deal. Just the way nature works. As long as you feel what's in your heart is true, don't sweat it. It may be more of an issue if you want to "date" them and not just have sex with them. Then you may be having signs of dissatisfaction.

7. Confissledone

Confissledone Member

I agree...as long as you can isolate love from just sex you should be fine..and as long as your bf lets you or you guys take a break for you to explore a little you should be fine. Any updates?

8. Irish Drunkard

Irish Drunkard Member

As long as you have no problems with him banging some of his female friends, everyone wins.

9. Crimson

Crimson Member

Listen sweetheart.. zipper sex is really not that greatest of a things to get into.. Once you get your numbers up you find out that its not all that its cracked up to be. Casual sex is good for some people.. it took me 74 women to find this out. After time your called a whore and then it turns to player.. Then it just gets the steaks higher and your trying to explain where the money comes from.. My suggestion.. If it happends it happends. Dont look for it because then it turns into a plauge. my AIM: DETERIX

10. Confissledone

Confissledone Member

Hey Mooka did you just wanna experiment with a few of your male friends once/twice or did you wanna establish that as an ongoing thing where you keep sleeping with your friends? cuz if you're just testin out you fine but if you do end up making that your thing then its true people might start calling you names but would that matter?

11. .Hannah.

.Hannah. Member

It matters.

Sexual looseness without discretion is like lies without discretion. You don't do either unless you want to have your integrity slashed.

12. Confissledone

Confissledone Member

LIke I posted in the other threads..whats the outcome? have you talked to your bf and asked him whether you can have casual sex with your male friends? sorry just makes me wonder when someone posts a question and gets lots of advice and just gets me wondering what the person decided to do..