What do YOU think is up with Trump and his people?

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Gangster19, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Your capacity for stupidity seemingly knows no bounds !!!

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh, spell check on my phone put an s at the end, after 4 years of getting dumped on, you finally won one over on me

Score!

wrat1 likes this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Seriously, they won't know what that is, and they will be too lazy to google

Which begs the question, do you know what the American equivalent is?

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Anyway, serious about Michelle Obama

Especially if the touchy feely stuff is so important to many people. It's not like it ever actually is the President working out all the budgets and economic management

You just need someone in that position to pretend everything is going to be alright and make everyone feel better about themselves

So what is it this time, an extra 30 million people voted and Biden only increased the margin in the popular vote from 3 million to 6 million and that's compared Hillary who many just hated her guts, wasn't really the whitewash it should have been

Yeah I think if it had been Michelle instead of Joe, she would have killed it, margin would have been two or three times bigger

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Maybe we can decide now what everyone will be fake outraged about in January to take everyone's mind off Covid

My vote is TSM

Turn signals matter

Because that's really annoying, getting suddenly stuck behind someone in traffic that's stopped dead and is actually trying to turn, and you wouldn't have got stuck behind them if they had simply flicked a lever 5 seconds before

Something should really be down about that, and the only way that will change is if we set fire to a Wendy's or loot a Nike store

Lolz, could I be any more sarcastic

6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What crystal ball are you getting your insights to what the US’s future will look like under a new presidency?

7. Eric!

It’s indeed the scariest thing I’ve seen since 911. This is the same kind of thing you see in a third world country, with a dictator that absolutely refuses to give up power, and will do anything to get rid of any opposition. Fucking scary....in this country- fucking scary!!!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    scratcho and Tyrsonswood like this.
  8. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

mental illness

Eric! and scratcho like this.
  9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Trolling is all VG has...

Eric! likes this.
  10. Tyrsonswood

He just makes shit up...

Eric! likes this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh FFS, how many times you going to fall for media beat ups

Remember federal troops in DC, what ended up happening...nothing

Election day was supposed to start Civil War 2.0, what happened ....nothing

Now we are getting all these left wing media garbage that we are going to have to pry him out of the whitehouse and Melania is set to divorce him.....the reality; he'll play golf for two months, if Melania does divorce him he'll just get a younger wife anyway ( probably the spitting image of Ivanka ;) ), apparently he's been offered something crazy like $200 million for his own book, and it will be $1 million for an hour on the speaking tour. How exactly do you think he would even be able to hold on to power anyway?

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

A little internet friend whispered in my ear about you recently, because I wouldnt have noticed you until these Trump threads, but apparently well before that you were known as an eternal whinger

13. Tyrsonswood

Is that supposed to mean something? Or are you just muttering again...

Eric! likes this.
  14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Because he has no plan man

It was a whole lot of anyone but Trump, a whole lot of, oh elect me first then I will tell you what my magic answers will be

National mask mandate for covid - thats not going to do shit
    Oh, Ill just tax the rich more to pay for everything, yeah because thats worked so well in the past
    Oh I 'll just tax corporations more to pay for everything - 3 months later there is an disproportionately black extra 20 million out of work
    And something more windmills will solve about climate change, but I dont give a shit about that

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh, you're complaing about something are you?

16. Tyrsonswood

Oh, you're trolling about something are you?

and the word is "complaining"

Eric! likes this.
  17. Eric!

Well, there’s plenty of Americans (Democrats and Republicans) who seem to think he has a plan and that someone else other than Trump is the answer. The people have voted- and they are sick and tired of the shenanigans and our country has suffered enough.
    Yeah, the rich SHOULD pay more taxes, this is including Biden, and he realizes this. He will be a much better president whether you like it or not.

scratcho and Tyrsonswood like this.
  18. Eric!

You must not be keeping up on the news and seeing what’s really going on. What goes on during the Post-Trump dictatorship is the least of my concerns.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    Tyrsonswood likes this.