What do you think about Capricorns?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by NightOwl1331, May 21, 2004.

1. NightOwl1331

NightOwl1331 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What do you think about Capricorns? What personality or physical traits have you noticed in them?

2. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Vary focused and hard working people, caps tend to click with piseces never found out why thought.

Can be bossy at times, as i have an older sister who is a cap, but there normally okay to have around.

I don't think its so much that she's bossy i thinks its because she the oldest and me being the youngest as well as being a gemini which is typicaly a young sign.

For some reason thought i tend to click in with caps born around new years eve, vary strange.

3. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

caps~strong work ethic, will do anything for the people they love, very practical, feet on the ground, weird sense of humour, supposedly not adventurous (ha!! i proved that one wrong many a time).

you know the story about the grasshopper and the ant, where the grasshopper plays all summer and doesnt make any preparations for the winter ahead, and the ant is busy taking care of business? well, the ant was a capricorn. cap's have to work at having fun sometimes.

4. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

my older brother is a Capricorn. he's very sarcastic and he butts into other people's business (mine mostly o_o) and he's actually really mean to me... XD;; and moody. and bossy a lot. maybe he's an exception to the rule though *sweatdrop*.

5. spinelli

spinelli Member

sarcasm has gotta be a trait

6. MarkN

MarkN Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My father was a cap. He was the bravest person I've ever met. A brillant teacher, he taught me everything from theology to philosophy. He did some real world changing things in the 60's. He was well ahead of his time.

On the negitive side: He was a total ego-mainiac, and raftful.....like a God

7. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Capricorn's tend to be sarcastic, from my experience, very interesting and fun to be around! I love capricorn's typically and I am a capricorn and I love myself. yep.

8. mmelody

mmelody Member

The love of my life is a cap..he is kind, thoughtful and generous. he really cares about things and always puts others first. He can be a little absentminded at times but it all adds to the loveliness :)

9. Spinner

Spinner Member

They're cool. As long as they don't get on my nerves.
    They tend to be bossy, moody, and sometimes self-centered.
    Kinda like a Scorpio.

10. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

that sounds like my brother! =D

11. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I find capricorns to be one of the most maternal/paternal signs. Very caring people.

12. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

That sounds like every capricorn I know...especially the absentmindedness, while still being immensely intelligent...

and the putting others first, that is me without a doubt...

13. SvgGrdnBeauty

SvgGrdnBeauty only connect

Yea...who ever said we had to be organized anyway? I never fit that part of the Capricorn characteristics

14. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I'm a Capricorn, and I'm a lazy moron. Is that normal? I'm kind of cuspy, if it makes a difference... :D Dec 23rd? Whatever.

I think I'm okay.

15. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

my sister is a capricorn a and very lazy

16. Tamee

Tamee naked

My ex boyfriend is a Capricorn. He is the biggest attention seeker I know, and always went to extremes with everything. He started out being really into the goth thing, then when I met him he was one of the best skateboarders in my neighborhood. Now he's the "blackest" white kid I know. He pulls it all off pretty well though. He's always been a pretty intersting guy.

17. amarylia

amarylia Member

Well I'm Capricorn and the only thing I know is that nothing's definitive... and sometimes I fit in the characteristics of sign but people are always changing...
    I feel like I'm transforming but I don't know... maybe one day I'll read a book bout capricorns and I'll read my life :D

I once was really into Astrology, and I still am, and tarot and stuff, but let's just live and don't think too much 'bout 'what is my personality?'... and I say that cose I care too much bout everything really...!

So if you know what life is worth you would look for yours on Earth... said Bob Marley, I don't know if I really explained myself...

But capricorns are earth people and you can trust them or be their enemy... I think we capricorns can tell, very soon, the diference between GOOD and BAD, and like all the signs, people choose a path, or the middle one... :) just smile when you have the chance and love whenever you can*

18. gesone

gesone Member

Sarcasm is a total trait in me! Dec.24th, what a pain in the ass. I feel I am not organized at all, at least in some aspects.

19. litlmamaluvsbabies

litlmamaluvsbabies Member

my husband is a cap so is my baby
    my husband is the most loving sesitive caring
    person ive ever met
    he takes me under his wing and teachs me how to love
    and care. and is always willing to take time with me
    so i can learn, and he learns too. and my baby is the best
    she sleeps all thru the night and is all smiles in the morn
    -i love caps-from a virgo

20. constance

constance Member

my boyfriend is a cap.and he is bossy,hard working,can be sweet if in the mood but i love him for him.