What Do You Have In Your Makeup Inventory?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by abarambling, Feb 18, 2016.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

If you have seen those videos on YouTube titled, "My Makeup Collection", you will know what I'm talking about.

You can also post pictures of your vanity and inventory.

Love you guys,
    Bye!

2. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Well, this kind of hurt my feelings a little bit.

3. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

???

I got rid of about half of my makeup when I moved house a while back but I still have way too much, it just doesn't get used anymore. I used to have a shopping addiction but realised that things won't make me happy.

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I have like 4 different eyebrow brushes along with a couple of eyebrow pencils and eyebrow shadow. And 2 different liquid eyeliners and an eyeliner marker...basically, I don't wear much make up but I really fell in love with the trend of dark well defined brows and thick cat eyeliner on the top lid, but I'm awful at actually doing it.. So I keep buying new products in hopes that it is the product and not me. But I think it is just me. Someone come give me a tutorial.

I also have a couple of different shades of blush but rarely wear it. I recently bought a powder highlighter I do wear a lot because it is fail proof and brightens my face a lot.

One tube of mascara which is the only makeup I wear consistently almost every day.

A large assortment of old broken eyeshadows I never wear anymore.

And a few tubes of various shades of red lipstick I only wear when I'm feeling really sassy.

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Nothing, I Look My Best In My Natural State...... :)

Cheers Glen.

6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

SPF tinted moisturizer.
    Clear "mascara" which is actually aloe Vera or castor oil, depending on what I mix each month.
    Tinted Burt's Bees lip balm.

7. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

I was going to respond a few minutes after you posted but I don't wear make up. So I figured you did not want to hear from me. I tried it in high school (1960ish), never felt comfortable wearing it so let it go.

8. abarambling

abarambling Banned

No, I enjoy hearing people who don't wear makeup in a world that is so driven by makeup. I mean we, girls start getting play makeup at a young age, without even us asking for such an item.

I like buying makeup, but I don't wear makeup either. At least, not often. Probably like once a year. I do, however love me some lip products, so I wear that often. I guess, I shouldn't have said that I don't wear makeup either, because I do wear at least lip products, lol.

I do want to wear more mascara and do my eyebrows more. But, every time I get ready... I just apply a lip and I'm on me way. During the condmune is when I realized "Crap, I wanted to apply mascara and do my eyebrows." Psh.

And if something comes up on my face, I do use concealer, but that is seldomly.

9. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I didn't know you could make your own clear mascara. That is so cool.

10. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I know you're a guy who doesn't wear makeup. :D

11. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Both are from the same girl! Just one is more recent than the other.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uuVD7xiKJ0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNQ3PgNK7zU

This one is a review of two eyeliners, but she shows herself applying them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja1tm-QYtt0

Hope, that helps. I think it's the product, not the person. Of course, practice makes perfect.

1 person likes this.
  12. abarambling

abarambling Banned

So, you don't wear makeup either?

13. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I do wear it to work and if I'm going out but I tend to just use the same products even though I have so much to choose from. Maybe I should get rid of a lot more.

14. abarambling

abarambling Banned

There are makeup decluttering videos on YouTube too. To be honest, they are kind of lame. I mean who doesn't know how to declutter? Why do we need to see a video of someone doing that? However, decluttering videos do inspire you to declutter your own stuff.

And are you one of those coupon people? I know my sister has a lot of drugstore makeup because of couponing.

15. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Like Glen, I am also 100% natural. No makeup. No artificial lighting. No airbrushing . No photoshop.

16. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Oh, please... I know you bleach your skin.

17. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Only my asshole, but in this day n age that's a given

18. WonderlostVW73

WonderlostVW73 Midwest Librarian

Kat VonD for the most part. I just like her line and it doesn't get tested on animals. If I'm gonna wear makeup, I'm going all out. Everything but false eyelashes.. God I hate those things.

19. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I have tons of makeup.... I dont think I'll photograph it all since it isn't organized very well. I have different old cookie tins for each kind of product and then a bigger shoe box filled with all my palettes.

20. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I have a lot too, but I don't wear it. :-/