What do women think about being part of a mmf threesome

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by cman, May 23, 2011.

1. cman

cman Member

I'm curious what women think of this as I have fantasised about me and my wife having one

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

My girlfriend says, "Sure.. it would be interesting."

I would think no matter what the responses are, that doesn't change the fact that your wife has her own opinion, and is the only one that can tell you what that is.

3. acuarela

acuarela Member

I've never experienced it, but I think is extremely hot.

I now feel like I'll never get to. Anyways what Duck said is right, your wife is her own person and we can't read her mind, if you don't know, then WE definitely will not.

4. Duck

How come?

5. acuarela

acuarela Member

Because my bisexual boyfriend ended up being gay (or more gay than straight).

I feel like there's a level of intimacy needed for me to do that and if I was in a relationship with a guy who expressed interest in it, I'd be somewhat paranoid due to my own experience.

6. Duck

Oooh. Condolences.

Hopefully over time you will leave this nasty experience in the past =)

7. cman

cman Member

my wife is not interested in doing this and it will probably never happen but I want to know other women's response on how they feel about it

8. acuarela

acuarela Member

Hahaha, well he's not dead or anything :p, we're still best friends.

Maybe eventually I will. It's all very recent. I'm not even thinking of dating, much less mmf threesomes lol

9. cman

cman Member

I know how she feels but I just wanted to know other womens thoughts on the subject

10. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

my wife went along with it at first for my sake but then found she was rreally turned on by gay sex - seeing me with another guy and then sharing sucking and playing all together.

One year on she's having a double-think about where it's all going and what does she really want.

We are now in an open relationship, with us as primary, and have our own set of rules; but beware, opening up any relationship leads to changes.

Simon :sunny:

11. reallybi

reallybi Member

I always wanted to try MMF MFF and MMFF with my ex wife. I was turned on by thoughts of us watching each other with and sharing other men and women. She wasn't the adventurous type, so I never brought it up. Everyone is different.

12. smudgedude

smudgedude Guest

personally i don't see how a woman would be into that, but hey, to each their own.

13. Duck

Would you be into an mff threesome?

14. smudgedude

smudgedude Guest

only if it's with roseanne barr and kathy griffin. oh mama. :)

15. questionman

questionman Guest

My ex-girlfriend and i had talked about it many times and fantasized about it, and we eventually ended up having a threesome with a male friend once, and it was the sexiest thing ever! incredibly exciting and fun. But i guess all 3 people involved need to really be ok and want it.

1 person likes this.
  16. mamayama

mamayama Guest

well, coming from a wife, I am into trying it out. My husband is a beautiful, bisexual man, and I woudln't trade him for anything. He would like to have an experince with a man, and I would like to just watch. Perhaps, one day it may become more than that, but for now just wacthing him get what he needs that I cannot give him would be enough for me.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  17. reallybi

reallybi Member

You are an angel. I hope to have a wife like you someday.

18. cman

cman Member

I believe it would be a turn on for my wife to see me giving another guy a bj or even take from another guy anally but i don't think she would care for the intamacy as kissing and so forth but i'm not into that part of being with a guy ut to share a cock with my wife or let another man penetrate me while i'm doing my wife is a WOW thought but as we both feel it is wrong it will probably never happen

19. MissCyanide

MissCyanide Member

this makes me wish I could clone my boyfriend... :/

20. cman

cman Member

Itake it from post you like that so just out of curiousity how far would you want to see the guys get into each other