What do women get out of anal sex?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Xloph, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Angelic one

Angelic one Visitor

I absolutely love anal sex with my husband. It’s not something we do often- maybe once every 4 months or so but it feels very intimate and pleasurable.

2. Altman

Altman Bull

That's awesome, I have never heard a women say she likes anal... Until now

Angelic one likes this.
  3. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

I loved it for a while in my younger days.

There is an area where the lines between pleasure and pain, and consensual and non non consensual get a little blurred. I enjoyed visiting that space on occasion.

4. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Wat a way to describe a pleasurable anal sex for women by this babe :);):eek:

5. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Love this description of anal sex :)..wonder if that is really true of all women who have been taken anally by their guys ???

cindy94 likes this.
  6. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Looks like there are much more "Ayes" than "nays" enjoying anal sex for the babes in here ;):eek:

cindy94 and Katravenclaw like this.
  7. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Wow !...getting ORGASMs by having anal sex also ! ;):eek:...how does that happens ??

8. erofant

erofant Members

Love, LOVE the ladies who love anal !!!! It's just one more way to have hot, sensuous fun!!

9. TheWrightStuff

TheWrightStuff Members

I think it's the ultimate submission. Feels great to me too. I can orgasm from taking it up the butt.

Patfran, cindy94, bored home and 3 others like this.
  10. erofant

erofant Members

Soooo sexy !!!! Is that you in your avatar??

11. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Anal is the BEST way to have sensuous fun!! :grinning::hearteyes::grinning:

12. EroticaWriter

EroticaWriter Senior Member

A former partner of mine loved it, regularly, when we were in our 30's and 40's.
    And she especially loved the orgasms from it as they were so much more intense than regular sex orgasms.
    I have had many women anally, and only about 20% didn't really want to do it again. Some loved it and one would do it anytime I wanted, as long as I gave her $20 lol

13. erofant

erofant Members

I would LOVE to enjoy a lady anally while she has a Hitachi Magic Wand nestled in a pillow under her clit at the same time. I'd love to hear her screaming out in pleasure!!! I can almost imagine feeling her anal muscles and pelvic floor muscles contracting on my hard cock!!! I'd want her to have multiple "earthquake" orgasms!!!!!!!! :hearteyes::smilingimp::grinning:

14. Fireballs469

Fireballs469 Members

I found this tidbit today, while I was researching anal sex....

"Medically, the women anal external sphincter is 1.5 mm (less than 1/16") smaller than males.
    Physically, a woman's anus is tighter, softer & more elastic than males. The ratio of sexual nerves ending is also higher as compared to males.
    The nature of woman sexuality is normally receptive and thus ladies enjoy anal sex reception much more than males.
    The soft and elastic anus along with receptive sexuality makes anal sex less painful for women as compared to men."

cindy94 and zorro69 like this.
  15. zorro69

zorro69 Members

T.Q. v. much for sharing your research findings :)...now no wonder women seems to enjoy anal sex so much more than men ;):eek:

16. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I read somewhere that women couldn't orgasm from anal sex, but since first reading that I've seen posts like yours from women who said they hae great orgasms from anal sex. But none of my girlfriends would do anal because they'd tried it with other guys before, and they said it hurt like hell and they'd never try it again. But they all enjoyed regular sex, doggy-style, which I also liked because I could see and feel their asses moving back and forth on my lower torso as I fucked them. One of those GFs was super tight because she'd never had sex, and the only way she could have sex with a guy would be to be on top or doggystyle. Trying to fuck her missionary-style was too tight to the point that it hurt my dick to fuck her that way.

17. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Funfungirl, sre the orgasms from anal sex better than orgasms from vaginal sex? And do you prefer anal sex to vaginal sex?

18. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So I guess you would enjoy double-penetration sex? Assuming you've never had it before, of course.

19. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Wow !...Thanks for the enlightenment babe Funfungirl :)... women or gals like you who r so sexually adventurous are wat we guys r looking for ;):p

20. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So who were the two guys you got to double-penetrate you? A husband and friend, or your boyfriend and one of his friends, etc? Or guys you had just met? Just curious as to how you got them to agree to DP you.