What Comes Around - New kind of book

Discussion in 'Books' started by chriswilson, May 17, 2004.

1. chriswilson

chriswilson Member

In late May/early June, a new book will be released by Publish America. The book, What Comes Around, is about karma, racism, reverse racism, crime, drugs and the need most of us feel to do something meaningful with our lives. It's fiction, technically, but based on a true story. I'm posting this info here because you are the people who will enjoy this book more than anyone. If you own a shop like a second hand clothing store or a tobacco shop or any kind of store with style please contact me because I would like to get a few copies of this book into your store. *Retailers receive a 40% discount off the cover price. I am faithful that if this book makes it into the hands of the right target audience, people who normally don't read so much, will start reading my books. And yeah, I'm the author by the way. Hope you like the book. Order it at www.publishamerica.com or amazon.com or ask for it at your local book store.

take care,
    chad