What classes should I take if I dunno what to do?!

Discussion in 'Class Suggestions' started by missedit, May 1, 2009.

1. missedit

missedit Member

Alright so I'm close to graduation and well I need classes that are sorta vague so if I do in fact decide to go to college, I'm not screwed into yet another year of highschool hell. Any ideas?

Thanks. :)

2. March of the Meanies

March of the Meanies Member

If you decide to go to college you'll more than likely meet with an advisor. They'll tell you what you should take and usually (mine does) will give you a list of classes in the required field and you can have your pick. Some awesome college classes these days. Glassblowing? Yes.

3. missedit

missedit Member

Alright, I'm thinking maybe I should stop falling asleep during the college presentaions. Thanks man.

4. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

glassblowing? ftw.

anthro!:)

5. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

Ceramics or pottery, photography, shop, intro to spanish or french... I always viewed those as the BS classes (it's high school guys, come on, don't take it seriously). ;)
    I always liked the more artsy-fartsy classes, because they're rarely boring, you could take it seriously and have fun with it (usually I did my best) or you could just do the bare minimum and get by when you were having a bad day (who hasn't had a day like that?). Unlike the history or math classes where you have to pay attention for the test and shit and it's so boring you fall asleep and get a rude awakening when you get a detention for sleeping in class! :eek:
    God, this sounds bad. I'm sorry art majors. This must be like nails on a chalk-board to you. :p

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Intro to Psych or Psych 101 or whatever
    Psychology is useful in every field and everyday life

7. Captain Chronic

Captain Chronic Member

pottery / ceramics for sure, my favorite class lol. I made a bowl this week :)