What are your top 5 drugs?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by codemeister3, May 21, 2009.

1. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

What are your top 5 drugs and why?
    In this format

1 DRUG- because I am gay
    2 DrUg- because you are gay
    3 dRuG- because we are all gay.

This is mine:

1 Oxycodone-because its a anywhere anytime kind of thing. plus its not noticeable. 24hour detection time.
    2/3 Mushrooms-tied with
    2/3 Acid-because they both make me feel PERFECT. I am just so happy. Plus visuals are fun. Prob acid more cuz its a little longer, but they are both pretty close for me
    4 Meth-Makes you talkative and friendly. Not super noticeable. easily re-dosed
    5 DXM-because it makes me feel like a kid again. I don't like it as much now-a-days though.

Coke sucks. Thats prob one of my least fav. You mean I have to snort some cut baby powder every 15-20 min??? give me caffeine.... I will be trying some other drugs soon, this list might update.

UPDATE
    So far my statistics read as follows:

60 total voters, excluding one retard.

Most common for number one drug was Weed (22) followed by Acid (18) with Mushrooms (6) and MDMA (3) far behind.

Numbers of significant votes (≥3):

47 - Weed (78.3%)
    41 - LSD (68.3%)
    38 - Mushrooms (63.3%)
    29 - MDMA (48.3%)
    27/10 - Opiates/Oxycodone (45%/16.7%)
    10 - Alcohol (16.7%)
    7 - Nicotine (11.7%)
    7 - Mescaline (11.7%)
    6 - DMT (10%)
    6 - Cocaine (10%)
    6 - 2c-* (10%)
    6 - Benzodiazepines (10%)
    5 - Ketamine (8.3%)
    5 - Salvia (8.3%)
    4 - Caffeine (6.7%)

Percentages indicate the percentage of people likely to have that as one of their top 5 drugs.

I had set up a format for a reason. I really wish everyone would have followed it, that way I could have done this a lot easier. Please, following voters, use the suggested format or similar! This is providing extremely useful to me

2. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

Youre gay...

1) mushrooms- used to like LSD more, started reading Terence McKenna, now its all about the fungi. I like them because they are responsible for me being a human with the ability to imagine, all other drugs dont come close.

2) Cannabis- old favorite, makes me feel like a slice of butter, meltin on a big stack of flapjacks. Yeah.

3) Opium- makes me happy when Im sad.

4) Kratom- has almost the versatility of cannabis, with a more stimulating side that helps working and stuff.

5) For psychoative effects, its MDMA, which Ive only tried once. For usefulness, coffee and cacao, best combo ever.

This being said, I think I would also like the 2c family, ketamine, mescaline and DMT, but havent had the wherewithall to try them.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

1. LSD, because it is an awakening, and supremely fun.

2. Mushrooms, because it is an awakening, and cosmically fun.

3. MDMA, because it is insanely fun, and also an awakening.

4. DPT, because it is 10,000 times more intense than anything you've ever done.

5. Cannabis, because it is a 'do anywhere' drug and is so incredibly interesting.

i also very much enjoy Ketamine, but if i had to pick 5 to do ever again, it would be these. ketamine and mdma could be interchangeable for me, i just lean a bit more towards molly because it can be social, while high doses ketamine are better not.

4. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

bump fuckers... tell me your thoughts...

5. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Cannabis- because no matter what you are on it makes everything better.
    LSD- because it feels more magical and blissful than almost anything.
    Coffee- Always can rely on it for energy
    alcohol-Love the feeling of even just 1 beer always great to loosen up with.
    salvia-Had the some of the most divine moments in my life, aswell as the most fearful (which is why it was so fun)

6. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

1. Mdma - gives you an amazing feeling, makes you feel like a million bucks, awesome when with people

2. Lsd - great for an all day trip, clear head trip, so much fun to take at festivals/concerts

3. Booze - great party drug, gotta love a night of drinking and partying

4. Painkillers - perfect for a chill night/rainy day, incredible relaxation

5. Weed - pretty much self explanitory, takes your mind off things, fun to just sit around and bullshit

7. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

weed-can do it all day every day and not really have to worry much (i say much, because it's still a drug)
    opium-i love the feeling this drug gives. absolutely love it. i don't know anyone who likes opium more than i do
    alcohol-good party drug
    nicotine-i needs me cigarettes
    mdma or shrooms...can't pick one--mdma is as the name says...ecstasy....and shrooms....great for getting fucked up out of your mind

no particular order

throw blow onto that list too. it's my favorite upper, although you can't do it often since it's so damn addicting.

8. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

Why though? Thats the main reason I OPed.

9. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Mine are in order BTW

10. Desos

Desos Senior Member

1) LSD. it can really shine a light on some parts of my life that i hardly even knew existed. overall it is just an almost perfect tool for awakening.

2) cannabis. smoking pot really helps me integrate some of my lsd and other hallucinogen experiences. that and it makes everything more fun. give me enough weed and i will never get bored.

3) nicotine. like someone else said earlier, i love me some cigarettes. they make everything better. i always smoke cigs when i am on klonipins or drinking or tripping. they are also nice if i am sitting around with no pot. it's a calming buzz that gives me clarity of mind to think about my life. it is tough though balancing between being able to enjoy them and not getting addicted! i also just like to smoke things. lmao.

4) benzos. specifically, klonipins. soooo amazing. i love to take some klonipins and smoke a bunch of pot and cigarettes. i don't think that there is anything that can give a better high. it's just rediculously amazing.

5) alcohol. you have to live your life. life isn't all serious, forgetting about everything and having fun is important too. alcohol is the perfect party drug.

mmm... this makes me want to go get high.

11. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

Lol, you rock desos! Thanks for posting. I am trying to figure out what drugs are universally top 5. So far it seems like lsd. It is in most peoples top 2. Seems interesting enough.

Some of the regular ones are awesome too. Anywhere easy to get. those are some of the reasons they are so awesome too.

12. securelyinsane

securelyinsane Member

Tough choice...
    1.Cannabis- Pot is the do-it-all drug, also enhances everything
    2.Oxycodone- Cheap, makes everything feel fine
    3.Mushrooms- Only done them a few times, but they are just too fun
    4.Alcohol- Also cheap, I love to party
    5.Cocaine- Correction.. GOOD cocaine- If you get some real fire, blow can give you more confidence than you could imagine. Prices suck though

13. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

Not in any order..

Marijuana
    Oxycodone
    Psilocybin mushrooms
    Heroin
    MDMA (pure)

14. StudioOrSpaceship

StudioOrSpaceship Member

1. Mescaline - mind expanding, awesome feeling.... I had to put a psychedelic on top of my list, and this was my favourite one.
    2. MDMA - the feeling when you've just won a big match/game/competition, or get exam results and they're really good, or see your girlfriend for the first time in months - prolonged for 3-6 hours. Quite simply, the best feeling ever.
    3. Acid - Intense, crazy, wow.
    4. Mephedrone - stimulant that's fairly new on the scene. Chatty and euphoric. Not one to do a lot, but very fun all the same.
    5. Weed - wouldn't call myself a huge fan of it the same way many do, but it gets no. 5 because it's nice to relax wth.

15. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Marijuana- It is the perfect drug and basically improves my quality of life, in every way. It's nature's anti-depressant:sifone:

Shrooms- They are just perfectly magical and the trip always feels like something that we, as people, are actually MEANT to experience. It's the most spiritual psychedelic I've tried.

LSD- It's easy to dose, relatively safe, fun, and it's definitely the most recreational psychedelic I've tried.

2c-E- It's extremely intense, at high doses, and has induced the most powerful psychedelic experiences I've had.

Alprazolam and Tussionex are tied for 5th. Alprazolam because it completely eliminates any and all worry/anxiety from my mind and it feels wonderful to not give a fuck for a few hours. Tussionex because it lasts an EXTREMELY long time, feels amazing, and tastes equally as amazing.

In that order.

16. raz5

raz5 زینب

1. lsd
    2. cannabis
    3. mushrooms
    4. opium
    5. alcohol

17. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

1. Psilocybe Mushrooms
    2. LSD
    3. DMT
    4. DPT
    5. IV Heroin or MDMA

18. cheesebeer

cheesebeer Member

(1) booze- vodka and beer. high avalibility and publically acceptable. makes me feel good and im able to vent :cheers2:

(2) THC- the high classic. Always works, makes me feel / act stupid in a good way and makes the perfect thing to mix with beers on the beach

(2) cocaine- first, i know alot of pleople say it sucks, but if you dont by shitty cocaine you wont have a shitty experience with it. Good coke just pushes all the right buttons for me...stimulating, refreshing, makes me grin...anything fun becomes more fun. I just wish the high lasted longer.

(3) duladid- far more effective for pain treatment than oxy/codine...all of those pills everyone thinks are so strong. duladid also makes me really mello but wont make you sleep all day. Nice long mello buzz and if i have a few drinks, it dosent make me puke.

(4) talwin- pulled from market in US, but you can get it in europe. Also called kibbles & bits. Very powerful narcotic pain killer like no other. Makes you really high. I believe it has a stimulant in it as well to keep you from just passing out.

(5) LSD- I dont do it any more, but i had plenty of fun on it in college. I didnt and still dont believe the bullshit about "it expands your mind". Never did for me, but what it DID was really cool esp. on camping trips. Compared to shrooms, id say LSD is better. You can throw that "organics are better than chemicals" in the garbage. It dosent matter if its organic or not, nature makes chemicals just like a lab and they can be just as dangerous. No difference on the molecular level! Some of the strongest poisons are from plants.

19. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Increase dose.

20. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Logic in motion:D