what are your little secret fears?

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by cerridwen, Jan 3, 2005.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Mine is that I don't like being home alone at night. No particular reason... I just get really paranoid at night if I'm home by myself...

2. Karmic1

Karmic1 Member

If I told you that it wouldn't be a secret...

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

true...

4. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

im the same...i dont like being alone at home at night... just me being a bit insecure!

5. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I don't like being home alone at night, but I like being awake at night. I love the night... I don't like the day very much, but I'm scared of people if I'm in a mall. I'm scared to stand still, so I'm always having to keep walking with the crowd. If I'm not, I feel like the world stops for me and life goes on for everyone else. I'm also scared if I pass someone on a sidewalk and I take a breath of relief if they pass me without saying anything or doing anything. Sometimes they'll say "hi!!!" and I'll reply with a terrified "Oh shit! :eek: hello!"

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Im not to afraid of being alone at night since i am alone everynight :D but only if i watch a scary movie, I will have to sleep with all of my lights on. I do have night lights though..
    I cant sleep with the closet door open..
    And toilets scare me cause i am afraid a hand will reach up and pull me in..

7. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

I fear loved ones getting hurt

8. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

I get paranoid in parking lots late at night. I always try to be aware of my surroundings. I know this one is kinda dumb, and I'm sure it's because I watch way too many horror movies, but I have a fear of being stabbed.

9. greenpeople

greenpeople Member

when i go shopping i´m terrified of meeting people i know! it´s weird and just when i go shopping.

10. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

fear of being framed for a crime I didn't commit.

11. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

I do that alot myself. It's usually because I know they're gonna see my red eyes..;)

12. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Moths freak me out.

It's really dumb because I love butterflies, and moths are just aesthetically challenged butterflies.

13. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

I'm afraid of being alone in life. Living alone. I never learned how.

14. Templedragon

Templedragon Peace through Spirit

I am afraid of losing the compassion in my heart for others. I am afraid of harm happening to my children, my grandchild and my dog. I am afraid of not standing up to injustice. Large cockroaches freak me out, but I can take it. Conversely, freakcocks large me out.

15. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

my bedroom when it's dark, balogna sandwiches, things with red eyes, coffins, creepy men with large hats, though large hats are generally fine on non creepy men or women. unless they have teeny heads

16. Lima

Lima Member

Zombies, hate them

Tsunamies as well

17. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

I'm afraid of being raped, im afraid that chuckie will kill me if I sleep alone in the dark after watching a scary movie.

I'm afraid that my voice will sound screwed up if I get called on to answer a question in class.
    I'm afraid that after I die I will still be fully conscious but be forced to "live" out my death for all eternity burried in the ground stuffed inside a wooden box.
    I'm afraid that if I buy something from a restaurant, that the cook will spit in my food.
    I'm afraid of being kidnapped if I walk alone, although I walk alone all the time.
    I'm afraid that my dead grandmother will come into my bedroom at night and watch me sleep.
    I'm afraid that I'll eat bugs that fell and died in my food.
    I'm afraid that I will live out my life like my sisters lived out hers.
    I'm afraid I'll never get married.
    I'm afraid of being cheated on.
    I'm afraid that chuckie will crawl out through the shower drain while i'm taking a shower, and kill me.
    Etc.. ETc..

18. *Doormouse

*Doormouse Member

Being confined like having my arms tied or legs and suffocating. and mostly ( thanks to those damn cheap horror flicks) I refuse to look out a window at night because if I ever saw someone looking back or two red eyes in the dark I know I would shit myself. No question.
    why this matters to you?.... got me.
    life and love

19. Moon Meadows

Moon Meadows Member

I'm afraid of falling, not heights, just the falling down with nothing to stop me.
    Being outside by myself at night in the surrounded by woods far away from people scare me because I think a moutain lion or coyote will attack me..

20. im afraid of the loo in the night too:p...spl the flush. ugh get so freaked with the noise!!
    clowns...
    heights...
    of not makin it big!:|...
    fear of beeing too afraid!
    fear of getting lost...
    fear of lossing my senses...my hands... or anything!!