What are Your favourite and least favourite spanking implements?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Simplicius, Apr 8, 2008.

1. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

Hi all. Fascinating thread! I love all implements to be honest but I do like my discipline sessions to build up and the implements being upgraded step by step. A good flat hand over the knee spanking on bare,a slippering whilst in the "wheelbarrow position",a session then with a hairbrush or (better still) a clothesbrush as I adopt the "legs up or diaper" position. Then given some "cornertime in the naughty corner,with hands behind head,bare red freshly whacked bottom on full show before the session resuming with belt,paddle,strap,tawse and canes in a variety of positiins i.e. bending over touching toes, bent over a chair,stool,back of a sofa,over a desk,table,bed and well anything really! That for me is the perfect way to receive punishments as the intensity of each implement increases and prolongs the duration with the result being a very red,sore,warm and reddened bottom. After that....well....thats another story! I find it very VERY erotic and stimulating every time. Any views on this would be most welcome please. Thank you.

Kinkey likes this.
  2. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

Look no farther than my avatar, sweet boy. That is my jokari paddle. I'd love to blister your butt with it

Sambone and Kinkey like this.
  3. Females_over_males

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It does yes, we also have a longer version and a horse whip but I cannot find them right now. Probably buried in a drawer somewhere.

Kinkey likes this.
  6. Janet dear

Janet dear Visitor

Would you be willing to answer me some questions if I send you my email address

Kinkey likes this.
  7. Aprilshowers

Aprilshowers Members

I like a wooden fraternity paddle we bought on Amazon. Stings and makes me yelp. More than 10 and I am crying.

8. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

When I was growing up, and living at home, my dad always spanked me. He would remove his belt and give me a good one. He started to make me remove my pants and underwear, and take the whipping across my bare ass. i started to notice, when i got a good one, i always got an erection. He would yell at me, during the spanking about the reason i was being spanked. Once he was done, I would go to the bathroom and take care of my erection problem. To this day, just thinking about it, will give me an erection,

Kinkey likes this.
  9. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I PRefer hand, paddles and whips aren’t fun, they just hurt!

Sambone and Kinkey like this.
  10. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

My favorite is a wooden hairbrush paddle purchased from the :disciplinary Wives Club" several years ago. It replaced various flimsy paddles we had used over the years. It is effective, to say the least.

I also have a leather riding crop. That is also fun to use as a change of pace.

Very Kinkey and Kinkey like this.
  11. Mistress Margaret

I use them on him.

Very Kinkey and Kinkey like this.
  12. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Favourite would be a wooden or leather paddle preferably while I am fully restrained. Also enjoy punishment with a flogger. Least favourite would be a riding crop or cane.

Kinkey likes this.
  13. Mistress Margaret

No, that sounds a little dangerous.

Kinkey likes this.
  14. Females_over_males

15. Angela36

Angela36 Members

A hand. Just a hand.

6Sailor9 and warm like this.
  16. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I hate spanking, giving or getting. No no no ever.

Angela36 likes this.
  17. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

My wife usually spanks me with her hand and then a wooden paddle. One time she used a leather belt instead of the paddle. It was torture - the stings were so intense. I actually had raised welts on my butt. She felt bad the next day and apologized.

warm and Kinkey like this.
  18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Not hard. Just a little stingy. It can be fun!

Very Kinkey, 6Sailor9 and warm like this.