What are you looking for?

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by thegrinch, Feb 9, 2009.

1. thegrinch

thegrinch Guest

just looking to make conversation with like minded people in my area with potential of hanging out no sexual advertising here

i was going to do a poll but not sure how to on this forum heh

dank
    friends
    beer
    pharms
    automotive repair
    all of the above :)

Ill start out about myself maybe some conversation will strike

im 25 two kids 5 and 2 a dog (chiauhau) and a hot wife. My proffesion (ahh that sounds so lame) is a greasemonkey (just like my dad and his dad before that, but his dad before that was a farmer) work in alpheretta roswell area
    i do work on cars on the side anything from transmission replacement to diagnostics have a shop to do repairs inbetween alpheretta and cumming

My interest are gardening and hanging out with the kids now. I used to love going to punk rock shows. or anything that has to do with smoking and having a good time especially tats only have 5 . Mostly vegetarian. and looking to get a new pet for the kids in the near future the girl wants a dalmation :) so we will see

2. funkybuddha312

funkybuddha312 Member

looking for another chill couple ? just moved here NEED like mindned people!!

3. krick3t

krick3t Member

Im extremely intrested in Automechanics, and may just go for college for that profession...
    also enjoy gardening, and going to shows