What are some of the fun accents you do occasionally?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bird_migration, Jul 13, 2013.

1. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

If you never talk in a fun accent you may still read this thread though.

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love the aussie accent. I don't do it well,but I try. I like the the way they add e to the end of words that end with o. Like no is no-e. Or heavier like noy.

3. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

I like to fun talk in an Acadie kind of accent. It's like a mix of quebequois and maritime, sort of vibe to it.

4. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

I can do quite a few. When I got telesellers ring me up a few years ago, I'd pretend to be a mentally ill Pakistani. I can do about 6 different types of gay accent. Unfortunately tho, when I wrote a stupid song with Michael Jackson as the singer, my impression sounded more like Macey Gray meets Barry White.. : ( Either way, I think jail would be more likely than a long TV career...

I also like doing childrens tv characters and politicians etc. I suppose I leaned most of em in work just after college when I wanted to get sacked before starting a business.. Some rude prick would ring up with a complaint, I'd tell him I was (cough) the snr manager. The accent I'd put on would slowly get more and more ridiculous... like some puppet off the English equivalent of Sesame Street... :D

My favorourite accent to do is this childrens tv p.ink hippo. I like it because it can really annoy some people, when I want to. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJA-tuLd9Yc"]Rainbow - 'George and Germs' (part 1) - YouTube

Strangely, seems they've took a bit of a strange turn post their kids tv careers... Hmm..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMHhy-mGndI"]Rainbow Gear - When Zippy & George did 'Top Gear' - YouTube

5. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

I can do the British and Australian accents easiest.

6. odonII

odonII O

Are any of these 'efforts' on Youtube?

Is anybodies?

I don't do other accents.

7. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I like to do a West Indian/Rasta accent.